Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041
    vCash
    Missing Felton hurts so much as we can see... Kidd can't be the primary PG

vCash
    Amare is to blame. Wow fantastic. He just needs to shake of the rust. He had played 4 ****ing games. We are missing Felton pretty bad man. But yeah amare will get into the flow of things
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Come on dude you expecting NANDO to think?

vCash
    We're not taking advantage of the Heat losing, but then again they aren't taking advantage of us losing. If the standings can stay somewhat like this until we get fully healthy, we should have a chance to win the conference

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeesown69 View Post
    We're not taking advantage of the Heat losing, but then again they aren't taking advantage of us losing. If the standings can stay somewhat like this until we get fully healthy, we should have a chance to win the conference
    At some point we gotta start looking behind us though, Nets, Indy are rollin' right now and making a push. Indy is pretty much on our ***.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeesown69 View Post
    Thats looking at the bright side of things but the way our team is banged up...we better play White and Cope more...15 guaranteed contract...either keep em or release em but we got to do something Mr. Grunwald...your old timers are.....well showing their old age.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nycbball08 View Post
    You guys are doing exactly what this Nondo character wants you to do... Respond to him.
    seriously, how hard is it to just ignore someone who's obviously baiting?

Just like DMF who has the entire NBA forum wrapped around his lil finger...lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NANDOKNICK View Post
    I was told by the Experts on this Board that Isiah Players could never win.

D Lee and Z Randolph....are Winning.....maybe 23-10 is Not Winning....

Mike D still a screw up,,,but now on the Left coast...
    What a shock knicks start loosing and you come back and are allowed to troll. Don't you have a nets forum to post in....
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NANDOKNICK View Post
    Hope is not the start of a bad omen....

See teams are bunching up......behind knicks....
    Pacers started season way under 500....they are catching up...

Knicks 23 -10.....Zach Randolph......23-10
    He also has Rudy Gay-MArc Gasol and Mike conley on his team. You keep trolling trolling trolling.
    Lololololololololol

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Yea and the game where he stupidly dove into the stands and then missed the next 2-3 games. Then the BOS debacle...

He's missed 5-6 games that he had no business missing... he needs to get his head on right and act like a champion if he wants to be one.
    And Amare has looked horrible...

Starting to look like the same old knicks again... we're losing games down the stretch that we were winning early in the year
    How can you honestly knock Melo for missing games and not acting like a champion for diving into the crowd to save the ball? The Celtic situation I understand, but champions are the ones that dive into the crowd to make a play!! Even though Melo got injured on that play, that's the heart of a champion and a guy that is willing to sacrifice his body to get the win. He didn't know he would get injured.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    How can you honestly knock Melo for missing games and not acting like a champion for diving into the crowd to save the ball? The Celtic situation I understand, but champions are the ones that dive into the crowd to make a play!! Even though Melo got injured on that play, that's the heart of a champion and a guy that is willing to sacrifice his body to get the win. He didn't know he would get injured.
    Derek Jeter....
    Lololololololololol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    Derek Jeter....
    That's exactly what I was thinking when I wrote that, but I ommitted it because I didn't feel like any Yankee haters changing the subject.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    That's exactly what I was thinking when I wrote that, but I ommitted it because I didn't feel like any Yankee haters changing the subject.
    Like me?? ... I absolutely agree with you....how can anyone call Melo Stupid for going hard after a ball... last year he got abused because he did not hustle at times...now this WTF!!

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041