Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I think scaling back STATs minutes is the right move.

vCash
    I want to win so bad tonight!

and tomorrow lol!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    August is just about the worst part of the year to move down to Florida. It rains constantly and that's the peak time for hurricane season. Hopefully you get lucky with the weather and believe it or not after a while you end up missing the snow.
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickerBockerAL View Post
    sheesh didnt even think about that
    At least when you move down here you can look forward to events like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Fda...ature=youtu.be
    The Future!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    At least when you move down here you can look forward to events like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Fda...ature=youtu.be

vCash
    only if someone penetrates the damn lane! we miss felton so much
    I heard Wilbon and his stupid *** yesterday say how when Felton comes back hes gonna have to get guys shots in the paint because the 3s are no longer falling. The idiot failed to mention the main reason we got great looks from 3 to start the year was Felton's penetration.

People hate the fact that Felton shoots but what on Earth has having 2 guys who want no part of shooting off the pick and roll done for our offense besides make it much much worse?

Melo aside, the Felton jumper off the pick and roll is the first domino that makes everything roll. Teams do not even both guarding Prigs and Kidd off of it, and as a result Tyson can't get free for lobs to save his life. Felton to Tyson led the league by far in oops before he got hurt. Tyson has had like 5 total since hes been out. He was getting like 3 a game easy before that.

Felton hits a couple 12 foot jumpers off that screen, it forces them to guard him, without that, they just overhelp on Tyson, nobody has to help off our shooters and our possessions go nowhere.

Felton hits a shot or 2, they help on him, Tyson gets free for a lob or 2, the perimeter guys need to collapse, they collapse then our shooters get open. Felton is the key to our offense.

Being overly passive is just as bad as being overly aggressive.

Heres an article, which I don't have the time to read or understand, about Felton's importance to our offense using the quality of shots we get when hes out there and PPP and a bunch of other ****. Not gonna post a thread for it, because like I said, I don't have the time to sit and try to grasp this. Stat heads can fill us in if its legit or not - but it definitely correlates to the games I see out there on the court:

http://www.hardwoodparoxysm.com/2013...nsive-gravity/
    Last edited by D-Leethal; 01-10-2013 at 03:59 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by STA_PLAR View Post
    I want to win so bad tonight!

and tomorrow lol!
    I REALLY dont want to lose to a Derrick Roseless chicago bulls team 3 freaking times! thats just unacceptable

vCash
    Cope will drop 28 unite.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I heard Wilbon and his stupid *** yesterday say how when Felton comes back hes gonna have to get guys shots in the paint because the 3s are no longer falling. The idiot failed to mention the main reason we got great looks from 3 to start the year was Felton's penetration.

People hate the fact that Felton shoots but what on Earth has having 2 guys who want no part of shooting off the pick and roll done for our offense besides make it much much worse?

Melo aside, the Felton jumper off the pick and roll is the first domino that makes everything roll. Teams do not even both guarding Prigs and Kidd off of it, and as a result Tyson can't get free for lobs to save his life. Felton to Tyson led the league by far in oops before he got hurt. Tyson has had like 5 total since hes been out. He was getting like 3 a game easy before that.

Felton hits a couple 12 foot jumpers off that screen, it forces them to guard him, without that, they just overhelp on Tyson, nobody has to help off our shooters and our possessions go nowhere.

Felton hits a shot or 2, they help on him, Tyson gets free for a lob or 2, the perimeter guys need to collapse, they collapse then our shooters get open. Felton is the key to our offense.

Being overly passive is just as bad as being overly aggressive.

Heres an article, which I don't have the time to read or understand, about Felton's importance to our offense using the quality of shots we get when hes out there and PPP and a bunch of other ****. Not gonna post a thread for it, because like I said, I don't have the time to sit and try to grasp this. Stat heads can fill us in if its legit or not:

http://www.hardwoodparoxysm.com/2013...nsive-gravity/
    You know there are people out there that listen to these "experts" and take their word for gold right? thats the part that ticks me off the most. I'm Grateful to have this forum where i can talk intelligently about basketball with people who know and understand basketball and dont just read something and try to act as if they know basketball because they read some stupid Bill Simmons (hater) article or Peter Vescey article for that matter lol

i know a lot of people like Bill Simmons and grantland but he is such a disgusting knick/NY hater that i cant stand him. Plus he is a boston guy and i HATE Boston. So before any of you hang me for the Bill Simmons dig; Bill Simmons and the entire Grantland can GFT ! (i'll let yall figure out what that means)

vCash
    ok that was my rant for the day. I think im becomin known on this forum for my rants lol

vCash
    This will be a depressing loss....

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarvingKnick22 View Post
    why am i not surprised?

vCash
    Hey PC or other mods....I thought we were going to have a poll for every game thread from now on. What happened?
    The Future!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarvingKnick22 View Post
    Your Just like Eeyore http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb...gohio1_500.gif

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyc4You View Post
    ...we usually win when he says this ****

WORST COACH IN THE NBA!!!!! HOPEFULLY HAILING A CAB OUT OF THE CITY!!!

vCash
    You know there are people out there that listen to these "experts" and take their word for gold right? thats the part that ticks me off the most. I'm Grateful to have this forum where i can talk intelligently about basketball with people who know and understand basketball and dont just read something and try to act as if they know basketball because they read some stupid Bill Simmons (hater) article or Peter Vescey article for that matter lol

i know a lot of people like Bill Simmons and grantland but he is such a disgusting knick/NY hater that i cant stand him. Plus he is a boston guy and i HATE Boston. So before any of you hang me for the Bill Simmons dig; Bill Simmons and the entire Grantland can GFT ! (i'll let yall figure out what that means)

I've never seen someone hate Bill Simmons this hard.

I follow him on Twitter.

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast