Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    August is just about the worst part of the year to move down to Florida. It rains constantly and that's the peak time for hurricane season. Hopefully you get lucky with the weather and believe it or not after a while you end up missing the snow.
    sheesh didnt even think about that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    August is just about the worst part of the year to move down to Florida. It rains constantly and that's the peak time for hurricane season. Hopefully you get lucky with the weather and believe it or not after a while you end up missing the snow.
    Man i freaking doubt it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickerBockerAL:25043853
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKINFL View Post
    Man wish I could go! I live in FL so only way I can see the knicks is on league pass.
    im moving to Miami in August so I have to get these games in while i still can
    Whatever you do dont become a heat fan

CARMELOOOOOOO ANTHONYYYYYY!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QueensG_718 View Post
    trust me, that will never happen. I bleed orange and blue.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickerBockerAL:25044034
    Quote Originally Posted by QueensG_718 View Post
    trust me, that will never happen. I bleed orange and blue.
    Thats good to hear. F the heat!

CARMELOOOOOOO ANTHONYYYYYY!!!

vCash
    We need to come out and score on these guys fast, the last thing we need is for the pacers to come out and find a groove like most teams have found against us in the first qtr.
    Knicks and 49ers!

vCash
    Anyone here know how to work the optimum app if your not at your home wifi network?

Going to be on a bus home with wifi during the game and trying to figure out a way to watch it. I have league pass but pretty sure the broadband app will black out the Knicks game for me.

If not, hook me up with your best links for the game y'all! I know about the VIP box but let me know some others.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Knicks hit 15+ 3's tonight

THE REAL DRAFT GURU

vCash
    After the last horrendous game, we need this win to get us back on track, no melo will hurt, still think its pathetic that he got suspended. =_= Eugh. Hope we get our D back this game.

If you can't handle my worst, you ain't getting my best.
    #KnicksTape

vCash
    This is going to be a really ugly game

2014-2015 New York Knicks

vCash
    Cope is ganna go off. Jr too. What are we expecting 20-25 mins for amare? He looked fine with 28 mins fatigue wise. Hopefully in a week or so we can see him back to 30
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Cope is ganna go off. Jr too. What are we expecting 20-25 mins for amare? He looked fine with 28 mins fatigue wise. Hopefully in a week or so we can see him back to 30
    He had somewhat of a setback; knees felt sore after going 28 so he'll only get 20 tonight

Can't see him getting up to 30 until Feb

2014-2015 New York Knicks

vCash
    Theres a lot of mixed reports. STAT says he feels the best hes felt yet. Woody said docs told him to cut his minutes. STAT says he expects his minutes to increase without Melo and possibly sit out tomorrow night.

Who the **** knows. Our PR staff is shady as hell. For all we know STAT got his minutes limit taken off and Woody is playing mind games.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayweather&NYK View Post
    Knicks hit 15+ 3's tonight
    only if someone penetrates the damn lane! we miss felton so much

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Theres a lot of mixed reports. STAT says he feels the best hes felt yet. Woody said docs told him to cut his minutes. STAT says he expects his minutes to increase without Melo and possibly sit out tomorrow night.

Who the **** knows. Our PR staff is shady as hell. For all we know STAT got his minutes limit taken off and Woody is playing mind games.
    its not mixed reports D. He had some soreness after playing a season high 28 min. If you are used to running 3 miles a day and all of a sudden you run 5 miles your next time out, your body is going to be like WTF? After a couple days, STAT feels fine now and thats what he is telling reporters. The soreness is gone.

But the trainers want to take it easy with STAT so they'll scale him back to 20 min. No biggie. He is still going to continue to ramp up his minutes as the season progresses. Woody just got a little over zealous (clyde voice) in that last game against boston. He was supposed to play 17-20 min against boston you know? don't tell me you weren't surprised he logged 28 cuz i sure was.

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast