Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Game #35: New York Knicks (23-11) @ Indiana Pacers (21-14)

------ ------

-@-

Date: Thursday, January 10, 2013
    Time: 8:00 PM EST
    TV: TNT

George Hill | Lance Stephenson | Paul George | David West | Roy Hibbert

Jason Kidd | Ronnie Brewer | Chris Copeland | Marcus Camby | Tyson Chandler

2014-2015 New York Knicks

vCash
    we gotta start winning some games again. 5-6, 3-4 in our last 7 home games.

We have a great chance at the #1 seed but some of these losses will catch up to us.

is that the confirmed starting lineup?

I like it. Copeland if he's on can replace Melo for a game or two.

vCash
    we have no chance of winning at indiana without melo shumpert felton wallace and stat with limited min.melo cost us two games,boston and indiana

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dantoni hater View Post
    we have no chance of winning at indiana without melo shumpert felton wallace and stat with limited min.melo cost us two games,boston and indiana
    We play the games for a reason you know?

vCash
    We will win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dantoni hater View Post
    We had no chance at beating the heat without Melo either....
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    I just don't get it...With Melo out tonight...why not start at least 1 legit scorer??

Kidd-Smith-Cope-Camby-Tyson.... It's 1 game!!

really quite simple instead of Smith coming in down 10 after 4 minutes.. play smith first 8 minutes of 1st quarter ... and bring in Brewer to play D against second units for last 4??

the Unit listed above.. is worse on both ends of the floor than our supposed starting lineup with Melo( that for the last 17 games or so..has been the worst Def 1st quarter team in the league)..JR brings every bit the D that Brewer has to this point..plus a ton of O... including opening up the Pick and Roll for tyson!!

Woody...are you afraid if JR starts..that it might be successful?????? Really...it does not have to be permanent and should not be... but with the team right now.. we need a better start.. look at kidd/smith numbers when on court together:

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/kni...ew-kidd-felton

Sounds like that would get us off to good start... guys are going to have to play alot of minutes tonight... how about we don't fall behind by 10 for a change???

I would much rather have a scoring spark to start game(with same D).. than have to come back every game... and also would much rather have Brewer get his legs back against second units than starters!!

ok rant over...I know it won't happen.. but still think it should!!

vCash
    ^ Cope is a legit scorer.

He usually gets 20+ very efficiently when Melo is out.

vCash
    Indy has the second worst offense in the league. Their D is great but they aren't gonna out-firepower us or blow us out. They scrap games out. We'll do the same and win. You guys are soft.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    ^ Cope is a legit scorer.

He usually gets 20+ very efficiently when Melo is out.
    agreed but is horrible on D... so we better have alot of scoring on the court.. brewer none & Camby very little and with brewer out there to start, pretty much takes tysons pick & Roll game out with noone to keep D honest and not collapse into paint---- so I guess Kidd and Cope better be awfully good

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bofakop View Post
    agreed but is horrible on D... so we better have alot of scoring on the court.. brewer none & Camby very little and with brewer out there to start, pretty much takes tysons pick & Roll game out with noone to keep D honest and not collapse into paint---- so I guess Kidd and Cope better be awfully good
    Indy has no scoring either.

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Indy has the second worst offense in the league. Their D is great but they aren't gonna out-firepower us or blow us out. They scrap games out. We'll do the same and win. You guys are soft.
    I still think we can win... just don't want to fall behind again... Orlando.. 23rd in O they went up what..14-2... and we had Melo!!

vCash
    I still think we can win... just don't want to fall behind again... Orlando.. 23rd in O they went up what..14-2... and we had Melo!!
    Orlando was a defensive issue. We let them hit 11 out of their first 12 shots.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    We will win.
    Yes Kash. thats what im talking about!

What Kash says, usually happens. Im jus saying

vCash
    well thats why we start Kidd, Brewer, Camby & Chandler alongside him.

I have no problem with that lineup.

Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast