Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Kyle Lowry has Stephen Curry Talent/Abilities

Both are great scorers who can also facilitate when they have to.

Both can be good defenders but gamble to come up with steals.

Both are somewhat injury prone but that is a stupid title for freak injuries like Lowry's. I mean, cmon, he doesn't get the same injury twice.

Both fill up the stat sheet in every possible category. Lowry is a great rebounder for a guard, as is Steph.

Steph never played on a winning team in the NBA and missed a ton of games, he is finally getting noticed because he plays with a bunch of good players and for a good coach. The same can't be said for Kyle.

If only Lowry could get a chance.

THIS SEASON:

Lowry has a better PER (22:19)
    Lowry has more winshare/48 (.18 to .154)
    Lowry has a better defensive and offensive rating
    Lowry has a better assist%/rebound%/steal%/block%
    They have the same true shooting% and same turnover%

Lowry has been better unanimously. Not to mention curry is a pretty bad defender.

So for all of you so called fans, would you give up on Steph Curry for calderon?

vCash
    stop this

vCash
    Are you kidding me? He may be good statistically, but the team has flourished under Calderon for the past 10+ games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mjt20mik View Post
    Are you kidding me? He may be good statistically, but the team has flourished under Calderon for the past 10+ games.
    Philly
    Portland
    Orlando
    Orlando
    Detroit
    Cleveland
    Dallas
    Houston

They aren't exactly beating anyone notable and 7 of them were home games.

Lets also not forget that losing bargnani is addition by subtraction. If you guys really support Calderon over all of the stats pointing to lowry as well as the evidence that bargnani has been out and the raptors have had a ton of home games, there is not hope for you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by poleandreel View Post

So for all of you so called fans, would you give up on Steph Curry for calderon?
    Hahaha, now I thought I've read some stupid trade ideas but this one might top them all.

The Brilliant Plan of How to Get Andrew Wiggins in a Toronto Uniform
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    All I'm saying is the league wants to see Toronto succeeded. An outside chance Silver could say to philly... You know... That's a great trade offer from Toronto for the first pick. It's up to you but we'd love to see wiggins in Toronto.

vCash
    Philly
    Portland
    Orlando
    Orlando
    Detroit
    Cleveland
    Dallas
    Houston

They aren't exactly beating anyone notable and 7 of them were home games.

Lets also not forget that losing bargnani is addition by subtraction. If you guys really support Calderon over all of the stats pointing to lowry as well as the evidence that bargnani has been out and the raptors have had a ton of home games, there is not hope for you.
    Just stop

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mjt20mik View Post
    same ****, different year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BALLER R View Post
    Just stop
    Good analysis. Your argument included alot of facts and substance. You have as much brains as the people who run your franchise.

vCash
    Good analysis. Your argument included alot of facts and substance. You have as much brains as the people who run your franchise.
    How many Raptors game have you watched?

vCash
    ******** argument being made by the OP.

However, Jose needs to be traded. Not because he is playing poor and is not getting others involved, but because his future is not in Toronto anymore. I am a Jose fan but we need to capitalize on his stellar play he's been providing the Raps this year and his expiring contract.

Whether it is trading him alone or packaging him with others I am for it, even though he has produced far better results when running the team compared to Lowry.

Dishing out some love...and droppin dimes

"If I was in the parking lot I'd jack him up"
    - Jack Armstrong

vCash
    How many Raptors game have you watched?
    Almost all of them considering they play at 7 normally and since I have league pass they are the first team to always play.

vCash
    Almost all of them considering they play at 7 normally and since I have league pass they are the first team to always play.
    So I think you notice the team plays better with Jose starting.

vCash
    So I think you notice the team plays better with Jose starting.
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/...1/on-off/2013/

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...1/on-off/2013/

well, statistically, it is proven that they are better with lowry on the court.

vCash
    Here is the scheduele, it was much harder in the begining and even then, they were clsoe in every game. The cream puff schedule they have had recently is why it looks like calderon is better. He's not.

http://espn.go.com/nba/team/schedule...oronto-raptors

The remaining schedule is tough and I fully expect the raptors to be terrible once again with Calderon starting. However, I'm sure if Lowry goes back to starting due to outplaying Calderon or if calderon gets traded, you will all blame it on Lowry and not the difficult schedule.

The raptors are not a good team and will lose against good teams no matter who is playing pg. Lowry gives them a better chance to win.

Can't wait for you guys to get blown out by every marginally good/good team so you see just how average/below-average calderon is.

vCash
    Strength of schedule last 10 games is the second easiest in the league...coincidence? NOPE.

http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/pow.../2/sort/sosL10

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast