Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    **** him.

It's nice what he did for cancer research but besides that he is a joke
    Future Ace

vCash
    Armstrong Admits Doping, and Says He Will Testify

Armstrong, 41, is planning to testify against officials from the International Cycling Union, the worldwide governing body of cycling, about their involvement with doping in cycling, but he will not testify against other riders, according to the people familiar with his plans.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/15/sp....html?hp&_r=2&

If true, this is major news!

I can't believe ewing really suggested that he should be shot. I think it was probably a very warped and misplaced attempt at humor.

vCash
    He got cancer....and then decides to use drugs that will harm his system in the long run?

Clown.

The Knicks are back!

vCash
    One can only guess that various doctors assured him that EPO and other PEDs would not have any carcinogenic effects. I believed him for years.

vCash

ewing

Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    Armstrong Admits Doping, and Says He Will Testify

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/15/sp....html?hp&_r=2&

If true, this is major news!

I can't believe ewing really suggested that he should be shot. I think it was probably a very warped and misplaced attempt at humor.

excuse me, i should have been clearer. I was referring to Lance, Oprah, and audience members that follow both Lance and Oprah

vCash
    Biggest sports story of the week, hell, of the year, and there's no interest around here? Very surprising.

If the leaks are correct, he confesses, at least in part. I'm fascinated to hear what he has to say, and how he says it in view of the potentially bankrupting legal claims awaiting him after an admission.

vCash
    who cares

vCash
    LOL at some of the people in this thread. You must not have many mirrors in your house to judge someone you don't know personally. Google the amount of people that doped in bicycling. Hell, just think about the amount of athletes (some of your heroes growing up) that doped. Doping alone doesn't make you win a TDF, let alone 7 of them. Just like doping alone doesn't make you hit 95 mph fastballs.

But forget ALL of that. He beat cancer with a 40% chance of survival. He raised 470 million dollars for Livestrong and gave countless amounts people stricken with cancer a hero and inspiration. Take away all the titles and accomplishments as an athlete, but don't discount what he has done for so many people.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    who cares
    An awful lot of people do. But, apparently not on PSD.

vCash

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    Biggest sports story of the week, hell, of the year, and there's no interest around here? Very surprising.

If the leaks are correct, he confesses, at least in part. I'm fascinated to hear what he has to say, and how he says it in view of the potentially bankrupting legal claims awaiting him after an admission.
    What exactly is the story? I think everyone already assumed he cheated, and that was before he was stripped of his titles/olympic medal and whatnot. Him admitting it to Oprah/ratting out a bunch of other cyclists that no one cares about is important and all, but this T'eo stuff is so delightfully absurd it's easily the bigger and more interesting story I think.

vCash
    He's still lying.

vCash
    Cycling needs to be wiped clean.
    Investigte the other " supermen" that won a ton of tours like Indurain, Merckk .
    Put the scoreboard clean of winners until now, and start at 0 and clean.

Its intolerable.

Im hoping Lance gives out the names of the doctors in Spain ( YES MY COUNTRY) that he used so they can be judged here and send to Jail where they belong.
    ]

vCash
    What does Oprah think? The justice system works?
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast