Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

WTF is with the ads being on the forum?

Ugg boots for cheap or luis vitton for cheap or something else. Getting kinda tire of seeing this on this site. It is dumb! Is there some way we can fix this problem?

vCash
    kill all spammers. find them and kill them
    Favorite fighters:
    Ian McCall, Brian Bowles, Chan Sung Jung, Nate Diaz, Nick Diaz, Dan Hardy, Duane Ludwig, Mike Pierce, Rick Story, Jake Ellenberger, Wanderlei Silva, Anderson Silva, Chael Sonnen, Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson, Rashad Evans, Phil Davis, Shane Carwin, Gabriel Gonzaga

vCash
    They're working on it. Apparently it's some complicated tech problem and I don't really understand it. They've tried a few things already.

I deleted the spam. A lot of days I get no spam here and other days I get a bunch of it. So it just varies.
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash

WTF is with the ads being on the forum?

The rams forum gets it at least once a day

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    Eh, it's not that big of a deal. We have mods to take care of it.

Matt Carpenter
    .300 AVG, 1 HR, 6 RBI, .431 OBP, .375 SLG, .806 OPS, .371 wOBA, 136 wRC+, .4 fWAR, 126 OPS+

vCash
    We delete them when we see them, a lot of forums are getting it.

Report it when you see it. It's only temporary, we are about to have a new version laid out that should make joining the forum a little more complicated which should help. We delete and ban when we see it, but reporting it will help in the mean time. It's not permanent.

vCash
    I wasn't aware of it being on other forums wow that's nuts! Wasn't mad just thought it was dumb that people do that lol. Thanks and ill be sure to report it.

vCash
    Some days are worse than others. Today was pretty bad. I deleted 7 threads and banned 5 spammers. Most days I see two spam threads at most.
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    i saw today that the spammers are even posting in normal threads too

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redbird89 View Post
    Some days are worse than others. Today was pretty bad. I deleted 7 threads and banned 5 spammers. Most days I see two spam threads at most.
    Yeah, I think it just depends which of us gets in here more often on a particular day.

Some days I'll clean out up to 10 threads, and then others (like today) none. But that's because I was barely on today, so looks like you took care of them all.

I check the MLB section multiple times a day, but I only venture into the Cardinals section once to three times per day, especially in the off-season. Mainly because there isn't much to talk about this off-season, and there isn't much going on.

Hopefully the spam dies down with the new update.