Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish1314 View Post
    That guy was just jerked all over the place his entire career. He did about as well as one could expect given what he went through.

He didn't live up to expectations but he didn't suck at Florida either so I don't know that I consider him a bust myself.

The coaches didn't have him anywhere near ready for this season IMO. The QB competition with Jacoby Brissett went on far too long and neither guy had enough reps to warrant being the quarterback as a first-year starter.

Driskel has NFL quarterback kind of talent. I'll be surprised if he doesn't improve dramatically next season.
    I'm not worried about Driskel.

But Brantley was a bust. He got dealt a bad hand, but he certainly didn't deal with it well. Considering how highly regarded of a recruit he was, he certainly was a major disappointment.

Hill was serviceable, but again, he was an all-world recruit. He never played like an all-world talent at all.

They aren't the busts of all busts, but they all failed to live up to their hype...and it wasn't close.

vCash
    For LSU? there have been a few. Ryan Perriloux has to be the first name mentioned for recent ones. Russell Shepard is a hot topic now for it since he just graduated.

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    For LSU? there have been a few. Ryan Perriloux has to be the first name mentioned for recent ones. Russell Shepard is a hot topic now for it since he just graduated.
    Perriloux was a huge bust! I'd say Sheppard was more misused/underutilized talent than a bust.

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MT3279 View Post
    Perriloux was a huge bust! I'd say Sheppard was more misused/underutilized talent than a bust.
    Maybe not his fault, but still a bust. Guy just couldn't produce for whatever reason. Still a great kid and a great ambassador for the university as an athlete and a recruiter in his draft class

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12