Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I don't believe in most conspiracy theories, but this one is different. Kennedy pissed off enough powerful people and gave them many reasons to kill him. He was not the war mongering president that the elites wanted.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    What does Alex Jones think? Whoever I says, I agree.
    lol.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4QyCNrKSPo

Pretty much saying it was CIA
    #Chow!

vCash
    Sorry if it has been posted, but the 'stand down' video where they show the security being pulled off Kennedy's car(and the agent throwing his arms up 3 times in disbelief) is chilling...

vCash
    It kind of scary that a group of people got away with killing a president and by getting away with this, what else would they be embolden to try.

vCash
    If there is one conspiracy theory that I believe actually has legs behind it, this would be the one.

vCash
    I'll be one of the 1st people to shoot down a dumb conspiracy when I see it, but I do believe there is a lot more to the JFK assassination than the Warren Commission stated. My college offered an entire course on just basically the JFK assassination that was amazing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Schmooze View Post
    Sorry if it has been posted, but the 'stand down' video where they show the security being pulled off Kennedy's car(and the agent throwing his arms up 3 times in disbelief) is chilling...
    They never investigated who gave that command and why during the warren commission. Even then, people didn't get fired for gross negligence. Then they wonder why this conspiracy theory lasted so long. Even then, a poll was taken in 1964, people thought there was more to this killing.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-10-2013 at 03:35 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by abe_froman View Post
    yes,all evidence points to that.(despite what oliver stone says in a movie).most people's knowledge about this come from that or hearsay(i heard someone say it was the mafia ,ect.)these sources arent exactly evidence,nor are credible sources of information.

lets take the bullets trajectory in relation to the wounds-they line up perfectly from only coming from the book depository
    eye witness testimony places oswald there at the time of the crime,the gun used was registered to an alias of his(a shot that an ex army marksman should be able to make)bolting away,when spotted by police after leaving he scene of the crime oswald shoots the cop and tries to buy a ticket to mexico(clearly a normal reaction of an innocent person,i know everyday i see a cop i shoot them),he had a history of trying to kill pols in texas (bragging to his wife that he tried killing others...but i guess she's an agent of the conspiracy to)
    Another question: Do you believe beyond a shadow of doubt that it was Oswald and only Oswald that had anything to do with it?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    They never investigated who gave that command and why during the warren commission. Even then, people didn't get fired for gross negligence. Then they wonder why this conspiracy theroy lasted so long. Even then, a poll was taken in 1964, people thought there was more to this killing.
    Amazing isn't it? How about of the strange deaths on JFK assasinations witnesses afterward?
    http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/deaths.htm(alot of speculation on this page, but it lists all the witnesses and how they died)
    http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO...FK/deaths.html

I've read that the the probability of so many people connected to one event being dead by February 1967 was one hundred thousand trillion to one.

There's just so much stuff to this event that creates alot of doubt that JFK was killed by Oswald and Oswald alone.

vCash
    Amazing isn't it? How about of the strange deaths on JFK assasinations witnesses afterward?
    http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/deaths.htm(alot of speculation on this page, but it lists all the witnesses and how they died)

I've read that the the probability of so many people connected to one event being dead by February 1967 was one hundred thousand trillion to one.

There's just so much stuff to this event that creates alot of doubt that JFK was killed by Oswald and Oswald alone.
    When I first started researching into it I knew there was a big list but DAMN!
    #Chow!

vCash

Wow. I heard about those deaths, but never followed up on them. Schmooze, I grew up during that time, there were alot of questionable killing back them. Karen Silkwood, Malcolm X, George Jackson, Mark Clark to name a few. Those in the counter-culture ( radicals, weathermen, Black Panther, hippies,anti-war leaders, civil rights leaders or just fringe followers of the culture) had a real sense that the government was out to wipe them out for disagreeing with it's policies. Kent State was the exclaimation mark. It all start with the JFK's killing in 63.

People from that time involved in or grew up in that counter-culture, all wonder with bitterness, what would had happen if those four main guys weren't killed.

JFK,a war vet, would we had gone knee deep into vietnam? His brother was going after the underworld crimelords, who were moving deeper into drugs trade. He also was trying to wrestle power from the Federal Reserve people by letting the government issue it own currency. A polices that was repeal by LBJ.

Malcom X had come to regret his past racist view and moved away from those rants and the Black Muslims. Like the other who died, he was a powerfull speaker.

King was moving away from just black issues and moving torwards poor people issues. I was lucky to have parents who took me go to one of his marches. You would have been amaze at the various races and religious people there. Jewish rabbi next to native americans, next to latinoes, next to whites and on and on. We weren't divided then as we are now.

Robert Kennedy, who many thought had the true passion for social change, more so then his brother, gave a speech the day of King's death at a outdoor gathering in Indiana that prevented a riot. It was the best speech honoring King, I have every heard and the few blacks, who came to riot, thought so to.

Go back and listen to any of their speechs, especially the last three, they would blow away any speeches given since. They were visionary speakers that went against the status quo at the time. And they paided for it. Am I saying that the government bump them off? I don't have proof to prove that, but I now alot government policies like the vietnam, federal reserves continue without their most vocal foes. Would the racist drug war be allow to continue with a King or Malcolm X around. Three of those death,for some all four, have questions surrounding them.

You have to wonder what it would been like if these guys were allow to shape this country instead of the budding neo-con of that time, republicans with their southern tactic, the kitty-hawks during that time that grew up to lead the nation in the last twenty years.

Sorry folks for getting long winded, it hard to think about those time without regret.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-10-2013 at 04:53 PM.

vCash
    I believe David Duchovny addressed this in Zoolander guys.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Can some post a succinct and even handed article that gets into some the theories?
    It's questions and unfounded allegations all the way down. You won't find two conspiracy theorists who agree, let alone a consensus. I've heard everything from the mafia, to Bobby Kennedy, to the CIA, to the Illuminati, to the crab people. It all sounds about equally plausible to me.
    "There are many reasons the U.S. shouldn’t go to war with the Islamic State — and the best one may be because that is exactly what they want us to do." -- Dan Froomkin

vCash
    Check the field test. Grassy knoll shot isn't plausible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e246B581jHo
    Last edited by Angry Norwegian; 01-10-2013 at 06:05 PM.

vCash
    This is probably the only big conspiracy theory that I actually kinda believe based off of all the evidence.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast