Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    It was a lone nut, just like RFK and Martin Luther King Jr. Case closed.

I have no idea who killed Kennedy, but he pissed off enough powerful entities that at the very least they let it happen. That changed everything as now presidents know not to rattle the cages of the CIA, corporate interests, etc.

vCash
    If you think Oswald acted completely alone, well...

vCash
    Yeah Oswald definitely didn't do it by himself or at all. There's no way a "nut" is that accurate with a gun. This and the 9/11 speculation is very interesting. If the government wants to hide something, they will. It's that simple.
    But the gullible people who believe the government and mass media or the so called "debunkers" of alternate theories only want to attack the person who voices them or they like to debunk the most irrelevant of the information.

That's just a little thing I've noticed over the years. Many physiologists claim that people are literally too scared to listen to theories that aren't those they already believe. They don't want to leave their comfort zone regarding the truth to tragic events.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by abe_froman View Post
    no there isnt.there are people who dont want to believe in where the evidence point.the idea that a lone nut could slip past the security net and kill a beloved leader shows people the imperfect nature of life.something they dont want to confront(even though thats always who it is,guys who arent on the radar ,guys who slip through the cracks),that prospect is so frightening that they have to build it up as something bigger than the guys they kill.
    You have this backwards. People love a good "lone nut" story in American society. Look at how the killers of presidents are perceived. Generally you get a name, and that's what people remember. Of the four, James A. Garfield is the probably the only one that was killed by a "lone nut", someone with little motive other than mental instability.

vCash
    I'm not big into conspiracies but I find it hard to believe Oswald did it alone. I don't care how trained you are with a rifle, the rifle he had was a piece of ****, given the distance,a moving target, the bolt action of the rifle, the accuracy...I find it incredibly hard to believe one man did that much damage.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oak18 View Post
    Yeah Oswald definitely didn't do it by himself or at all. There's no way a "nut" is that accurate with a gun. This and the 9/11 speculation is very interesting. If the government wants to hide something, they will. It's that simple.
    But the gullible people who believe the government and mass media or the so called "debunkers" of alternate theories only want to attack the person who voices them or they like to debunk the most irrelevant of the information.

That's just a little thing I've noticed over the years. Many physiologists claim that people are literally too scared to listen to theories that aren't those they already believe. They don't want to leave their comfort zone regarding the truth to tragic events.
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    I'm not big into conspiracies but I find it hard to believe Oswald did it alone. I don't care how trained you are with a rifle, the rifle he had was a piece of ****, given the distance,a moving target, the bolt action of the rifle, the accuracy...I find it incredibly hard to believe one man did that much damage.

Oswald wasn't just some nut with a gun. He was a highly trained Marksman in the United States Marine Corps. But I agree, I still don't think he acted alone.

vCash

From birth we're conditioned to conform, and never question the herd. Subconsciously, most of us hear "conspiracy theory" and automatically think "crazy". Meanwhile, even if you believe Oswald killed the president and acted alone, THAT is a conspiracy theory. He conspired to kill the president.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaDubs View Post
    Aliens.
    this

vCash
    crab people
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

vCash

ewing

Can some post a succinct and even handed article that gets into some the theories?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Schmooze View Post

From birth we're conditioned to conform, and never question the herd. Subconsciously, most of us hear "conspiracy theory" and automatically think "crazy". Meanwhile, even if you believe Oswald killed the president and acted alone, THAT is a conspiracy theory. He conspired to kill the president.
    But a conspiracy is between two or more people. If LHO acted alone , it wasn't technically speaking a conspiracy.

But I do agree - people are certainly born and raised to believe what we are told. If the country says that LHO did it, that's what we are supposed to believe. If we have doubts, were probably crazy.

In reality though, it's good I challenge and question things. It's definitely worth questioning the United States government because they've been very, very sketchy throughout history.

vCash
    Agree. Oswald's suppose results have been very hard to impossible to repeat by other more superior marksmen. One or two can close out of hundreds of tries and they weren't as accurate. Plus, Oswald marksmen medal is the lowest marksmen medal given out to servicemen. Plus the fact that JFK when forward with the first shot and flung back more violently by the second shot. He was caught in typical crossfire ambush.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    Then there is the obvious exit wound in the back of the head that many doctors have gone on record about.

http://www.paulseaton.com/jfk/boh/pa...land_wound.htm

"Audrey Bell

Drawing executed by Bell for the ARRB
    http://www.paulseaton.com/jfk/boh/pa...bell_wound.jpg

Drawing executed by Crenshaw for the ARRB
    http://www.paulseaton.com/jfk/boh/pa...shaw_wound.jpg

Drawing executed by Grossman for the ARRB
    http://www.paulseaton.com/jfk/boh/pa...sman_wound.jpg

I mean all these doctors describing a massive hole in the back of his head must be all BS.
    http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/8...exitwoundk.jpg
    Yea that was one of the most obvious signs the original story is BS

his head obviously flew back, thus showing he was shot from the front too. how can anyone not see that is beyond me.
    Whether it's the shooter they mention in that video I don't know, but I'm sure the people that planned on assassinating the president had multiple people aiming at JFK

Also how was this video not part of the evidence (skip to around 40 second mark)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f3mlbrwXjg
    Last edited by bluefire7002; 01-10-2013 at 02:34 PM.
    #Chow!

vCash
    THIS... Although Most of Jesse ventura's conspiracy show is garbage (especially this season). He did an episode about JFK where Jesse himself (Navy seal), who had experience with that rifle, attempted to imitate what Oswald does and failed every time.

Oswald went 1 for 1
    #Chow!

vCash
    What does Alex Jones think? Whoever I says, I agree.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast