Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Since Anrgy is gone, do you know where he post those wounds photo? I google JFK's wound shots and they were base on the one shooter theory. Some the photos came with claimer that these photo raise an important question that deals with the direction of the bullets that caused the wound.

I would like to give the angry norweigan's arguement as much fair play as possible.

A motorcylce cop, Bobby Hargis, riding to kennedy's left and a bit behind him, was hit by the matter blown out of kennedy's skull. Wouldn't his testimony prove a shot from Kennedy's right front, the direction of the Grassy Knoll?

Well, I guess this thread has ran it course, but I will look deeper into the autopsy files opinions, which so far is conflicting.

But I still stand by the two shooters theory.
    Simple physics explains that...

As Kennedy's brain/skull are hit, matter is propelled out of the exit wound (ballistics models and such explain that). Some of that is going to be more vertical. Considering the pieces are small, wind resistance will keep them from staying directly in line with the president's limo. These pieces that are slowed down will be run into by vehicles/people/etc. behind the presidential limo.

Super easy explanation, dude.

vCash
    Here is a conversation right before they simulate the 6th floor shot.

Yardley: What are we basing this bullet hole on historically Gary?

Mack: We're basing it on something that the Warren Commission did not have in 1964; the actual autopsy photographs and x-rays ... which were examined officially in the late 1970's. We know that there is a bullet entry hole up in this area ...
    However a secret service document from 1966 would say otherwise.

http://1078567.sites.myregisteredsit...iles/12040.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Since Anrgy is gone, do you know where he post those wounds photo? I google JFK's wound shots and they were base on the one shooter theory. Some the photos came with claimer that these photo raise an important question that deals with the direction of the bullets that caused the wound.

I would like to give the angry norweigan's arguement as much fair play as possible.

A motorcylce cop, Bobby Hargis, riding to kennedy's left and a bit behind him, was hit by the matter blown out of kennedy's skull. Wouldn't his testimony prove a shot from Kennedy's right front, the direction of the Grassy Knoll?

Well, I guess this thread has ran it course, but I will look deeper into the autopsy files opinions, which so far is conflicting.

But I still stand by the two shooters theory.
    I am putting it together now. These show deceive people based on the the information they use. Now don't get me wrong. I want everyone to know I am not arguing physics. You obviously can take the shot from the window and make it happen. The problem is where did they get their information? Also why not try a different spot on the grassy Knoll. You know like one that would actually line up with the correct shot.

There is another show just like this where they do the same thing with the single bullet theory. They recreate the entire thing and they show a bullet going through the middle of JFK's back and out through his chest. While they show it in slow motion the voice over guy is telling you it is going into his neck and out his throat.

However if you don't know the facts you would fall for it. The exit wound for the single bullet theory is JFK's throat. The doctors used that exit wound to give him a tracheotomy. You can also see from the Z film he was grabbing his throat before being shot in the head.

The problem is you can't get that low of a shot from the School Book Depository. That shot had to come from the Dal Tex building to make it work. Which would prove the lone gunman theory of being wrong.
    Last edited by metsbulls1025; 01-13-2013 at 01:25 AM.

vCash
    Here is the laser line from the show Angry posted.

Go to 6:56 and pause
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjrupSwqrAs

Now here is a piece from the autopsy report about the entry/exit wound.

http://www.jfklancer.com/autopsyrpt.html
    Situated in the posterior scalp approximately 2.5 cm. laterally to the
    right and slightly above the external occipital protuberance is a
    lacerated wound measuring 15 x 6 mm.
    In the underlying bone is a
    corresponding wound through the skull which exhibits beveling of
    the margins of the bone when viewed from the inner aspect of the
    skull.
    Here is a picture of the external occipital protuberance
    http://www.upstate.edu/cdb/education...s/sklatob1.jpg

The report says the wound was slightly above that. So if you go slightly about does that match the laser that the program showed where it was at the top of his head? No.
    Last edited by metsbulls1025; 01-13-2013 at 02:06 AM.

vCash
    I thought Ray Lewis killed JFK ??

Or was it OJ ?

vCash
    I was also wrong earlier. It was the House Select Committee that had raised the entry/exit wound by 4 inches.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    I am putting it together now. These show deceive people based on the the information they use. Now don't get me wrong. I want everyone to know I am not arguing physics. You obviously can take the shot from the window and make it happen. The problem is where did they get their information? Also why not try a different spot on the grassy Knoll. You know like one that would actually line up with the correct shot.

There is another show just like this where they do the same thing with the single bullet theory. They recreate the entire thing and they show a bullet going through the middle of JFK's back and out through his chest. While they show it in slow motion the voice over guy is telling you it is going into his neck and out his throat.

However if you don't know the facts you would fall for it. The exit wound for the single bullet theory is JFK's throat. The doctors used that exit wound to give him a tracheotomy. You can also see from the Z film he was grabbing his throat before being shot in the head.

The problem is you can't get that low of a shot from the School Book Depository. That shot had to come from the Dal Tex building to make it work. Which would prove the lone gunman theory of being wrong.
    Thanks, I can see why angery Norweigan got testy with me. First, this wasn't a accurate recreation. The vehicle wasn't moving, the guy took one shot instead of the numbers of accurate shots Oswald got off in such a short time. Also Oswald had made all his shot during the time this film weapon expert was lining up his first shot to the dummy's head. Plus, it didn't take into account the street was tree lined, so Oswald would had his view blocked occasionly during his shooting of a moving target.

It wouldn't have cost much for these clowns to recreate the exact setting of the incident if they wanted to. Tree lined street, the same scope, the rapid firing of shots and moving target. I would had add a markman with the same skill level as oswald as well. It seems they were out to reaffirm the single shooter theory

vCash
    For the naysayers to shut me up, they would have to prove that all those accurate shots could be made with the type of weapon and scope Oswald had, thru a tree lined street, in such a short time. Various weapon experts over the decades said it can't be done. I have let to see a accurate recreation of that shoting abiliity. No one here (or A&E) have been able to show me that proof.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-13-2013 at 01:56 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    I am tired and going to bed. However I have files on top of files to post in here.
    Anything will help. Just got back from out of town, so need to read thru this.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    The government.

vCash
    I confess.
    "The 90 wins is about challenge. It's about changing the conversation. It's about framing questions for ourselves as to how we get there. So I stand by the notion that we need to get better, and in doing so we need to set concrete goals for ourselves so that we have sort of specific conversations among ourselves about how we're going to get there." -- Mr. Alderson

vCash
    what'd you guys think of the movie JFK? I thought it was a great movie, I don't know how accurate it was, but if it was pretty accurate a lot of interesting things were brought up with that!
    Eastern Illinois Class of 2012'

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboys1797 View Post
    I thought Ray Lewis killed JFK ??

Or was it OJ ?
    Ray Lewis killed OJ? Quick, someone make a youtube video!
    "Eli Manning has devolved into the quarterback we accused Tony Romo of being for the last five years. He has become Eli Momo, bumbling turnover machine who heaves passes downfield blindly and randomly." --Mike Tanier

vCash
    The second gunman on the grassy knoll, whoever it was.

From JFK:

"The car breaks. The sixth and fatal shot, frame 313, takes Kennedy in the head from the front. This is the key shot. The president going back and to his left, shot from the front and right. Totally inconsistent with the shot from the depository. Again, back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left..."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Who really killed JFK?
    Colonel Mustard. In the library. With a candlestick.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast