Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What do you guys think about Earl Clarks performance?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lakers Savior

43 51.19%
  • Trade Bait

19 22.62%
  • Fluke

22 26.19%
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Earl Clark

vCash
    Im happy with his perfomance but if he can consitantly play like this ( if he gets the minutes) then id say play him a lot because right now we need all the help we can get!

vCash
    I voted for fluke because he sure aint no savior but i dont think he is trade bait, id put him in the category of a great perfomance from a guy we didnt expect it from and hope he keeps it up lol

vCash
    i predict a lot of adds of earl clark in fantasy basketball in the near future
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    give him minutes.
    it won't hurt
    “You can’t worry about things you have no control over.”

"Above and Beyond"

-- Steve Nash

"I don't even care how much I score.
    I just want to win."
    -- Ron Artest

vCash
    If i can do this consistantly then i say let him be the starting pf. I dont understand why ppl cant see that howard and gasol CANT play together. To centers me no rotation, to easy to score off of a pick and roll. Plus all that is amplified because of how unathletic gasol is trying to guard stretch pfs or high flying pfs. Clark did pretty good on defense as well. He was guarding tim duncan. If he can keep this up till the bigs return, i say start clarke and bring gasol off the bench. Especially if he can knock down that jumper consistently.

vCash
    Im reading everywhere that toranto is the leading team going after rudy gay. Cant we make that a 3way deal were the raps take gasol and we get gay?

vCash
    Problem is...Pringles only uses an 8-man rotation. Which means when Pau/Howard/Hill come back from injury...Earl will be buried. He goes with a hot hand, and then you never seem them again...ala Jamison. Pringles may have been able to do it in Phoenix and New York for awhile but I for one am not a fan. I think if everyone is contributing, it reduces minutes, keeps everyone fresh, and it is all good. There are some good players on the bench, i.e. Hill/Clark/Jamison, if given some burn. Just do not understand Pringles and his rotations or defensive philosophy. Not the right hire for us! I personally still think we will make the playoffs as either a 7 or 8 seed. Just gotta believe. Go Lakers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Decimotox View Post
    Big time UL fan here. I loved watching him at louisville with Pitino? He used Clark well.

I'm so glad we got him in the Dwight deal. I knew, if given solid consistent minutes, he'd be a nice contributor.
    L'Ville bro! They're takin' it all this year!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Clark Kent ...
    ... You know you got a good DVR... whenever you hit pause on your remote during the action and it displays its favorite player....

vCash
    Clarkamania

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKERMANIA View Post
    Clarkamania
    ^^ MILANIA.
    <3

lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA

vCash
    The next time D'Antoni puts in Sacre instead of Clark, Mitch should come down from his skybox on a zip-line and fire him on the spot.

vCash
    He plays 3 more games like this and i guarantee you clarksanity will begin! It is a league of the unkown suddenly emerging and getting big contracts, aka linsanity

vCash
    mda said today he'd give clark more minutes woohoo, watch out clippers
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu

vCash
    I'd laugh if he became the best player in that trade.......

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast