Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FriedTofuz View Post
    just stop with this francaise player thing. unless you're lebron or durant, you\re not a francaise player.
    I agree with them most part but you left off guys like Kobe Bryant and Derrick Rose.

I would even say Kobe is the epitome of a franchise player since he didnt jettison like Lebron did to win a championship...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly Guy View Post
    ed's quote on bargnani is epic on this one. Right now, he's contributing in every category better than Bargs has all season.
    its all politics, he knows Bargs is gone...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanyo View Post
    I agree with them most part but you left off guys like Kobe Bryant and Derrick Rose.

I would even say Kobe is the epitome of a franchise player since he didnt jettison like Lebron did to win a championship...
    yeah but he won his rings playing with all stars like shaq and gasol who both were better than bosh in their prime. he was not so successful when he was by himself.
    Last edited by the life; 01-10-2013 at 04:23 PM.

Champs will be champs...

vCash
    dont give kobe credit for not leaving. he was draft to one of the best organizations in the league and he demanded to be traded to chicago at one point before they got pau

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12