Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

isn't this a travel?

self pass, travel, whatever you want to call it.
    how do the refs not see that?

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?catego...789&id=8827245
    5 sec mark

vCash
    Yeah it was I saw that too but the reffs thought Pek got a piece of it.
    Ok move on.

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    lmao, there was no one within 10 ft of him.
    are the refs blind?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blahblahyoutoo View Post
    lmao, there was no one within 10 ft of him.
    are the refs blind?
    The reffs don't call everything. They have to balance the calls going one team's way versus the other's. If reffs called everything games would go on forever. The only reason he didn't get called was because the Hawks were down.

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaDubs View Post
    The reffs don't call everything. They have to balance the calls going one team's way versus the other's. If reffs called everything games would go on forever. The only reason he didn't get called was because the Hawks were down.
    No that's not the reason at all. The refs just missed this call. It happens and it sucks. Remember the foul that wasn't called on Bargnani that decided the outcome of a game?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    No that's not the reason at all. The refs just missed this call. It happens and it sucks. Remember the foul that wasn't called on Bargnani that decided the outcome of a game?
    this blown call was so obvious, the only explanation is that they really don't know the rules to the game.

rubio jumped out of the seat in disbelief.

vCash
    There was actually two of those in that game. Williams (ATL) did the same thing, and it was much more obvious.

vCash
    Not sure how they missed it but I don't think it effected the outcome of the game.

vCash
    travel.
    “You can’t worry about things you have no control over.”

"Above and Beyond"

-- Steve Nash

"I don't even care how much I score.
    I just want to win."
    -- Ron Artest

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blahblahyoutoo View Post
    this blown call was so obvious, the only explanation is that they really don't know the rules to the game.

rubio jumped out of the seat in disbelief.
    Of course the refs know the rules or they wouldnt be refereeing at this level!! What advantage did Horford get from the play? None whatsoever so why call a travel? Pek didn't even leave the ground so he wasn't disadvantaged so no need to make that particular call. I agree this is a travel but no need to call it.

Referees make mistakes, they are human! Name one player out there that didn't make a mistake? So how about you guys accept the fact referees occasionally screw up but that they are right 99% of the time? Its idiots like you who don't understand the game and the concept of advantage/disadvantage that make it harder for referees to go out there and do the job.

vCash
    THEN DONT WATCH lol. the NBA were traveling and lifting simple rules of basketball dont mean jack anymore

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hornetsfansydne View Post
    Of course the refs know the rules or they wouldnt be refereeing at this level!! What advantage did Horford get from the play? None whatsoever so why call a travel? Pek didn't even leave the ground so he wasn't disadvantaged so no need to make that particular call. I agree this is a travel but no need to call it.

Referees make mistakes, they are human! Name one player out there that didn't make a mistake? So how about you guys accept the fact referees occasionally screw up but that they are right 99% of the time? Its idiots like you who don't understand the game and the concept of advantage/disadvantage that make it harder for referees to go out there and do the job.
    Ding Ding Ding. They missed the call it happens in all sports.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hornetsfansydne View Post

so because no one benefits from an illegal move, they should just let the rules slide?

i can accept 1, even 2 refs missing a close judgement call because they had their view partially obstructed.
    3 refs missing a ball thrown 10 feet in the air and caught by the same player, with no defender around him, is unacceptable.
    "i didn't get a good view" is not a valid excuse.

vCash
    yes, its an obvious travel. The refs missed it. Oh well. They missed two hellacious travels in that game on Atlanta.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    that was an up and down so its a travel... wow dumbass refs but at least the wolves came out there and dominated and pekovic ****ed horford up!!!!!

whatever its the NBA, stars get away with plays like that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast