Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    so melo just lost a quarter mill because of KG. smh

I Love My Team. I Love My City.
    We Are The KnicksTape.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StrandedCub View Post
    I really don't understand. Didn't Perkins and Randolph have a confrontation after a game in the locker rooms but no suspensions were given out? How is this any different?
    It's because he waited for KG by the bus. They both had to be restrained. I'm sure if it was just the locker room confrontation the suspension would not be given.

vCash
    well I said this in the GT after the game, Melo was a fool, and Woody was severely bad handling during, and afterwards.

What amazed me is guy's like KT and Iman and others saw him walk that way and KT gave a little grab but that was it.

You grab your teammated lift him up and take him in the right direction.

Woody as the head coach let the saga go on and on and on...........When Melo got 3 fouls that should have been his last time on KG.

After the game the coach, assistants and rest of the brass in a heated game and saw what Melo was doing make sure they never left his side.

This was an epic failure on the Knicks part, anyone don't agree i'm sorry but it cost us a game against Boston and now our best player out against one of the hottest teams in the league right now.

Congrats to Doc, he game planned really well, called the Knicks out on their rough play with lines like holding and tugging then went out and got right at Melo and he lost it.

Now it cost Melo another game and he earned it.............

Sorry been around sports way too long and that was pathetic, there is a time you have to stop, or your teammates and coach's must make sure if your not capable at that point.

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    For all you chocolate satan lovers - here's the link. Couldn't help myself.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...ectedIndex=164

Satan won this round. Knicks lost. Melo suspended and loses over $100,000. KG is laughing all the way.
    Last edited by trout1627; 01-09-2013 at 08:25 PM.

vCash
    And Kevin capital G arbage gets nothing
    Last edited by Weezy; 01-09-2013 at 08:36 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezy View Post
    And Kevin garbage gets nothing
    He got a W and he plays the next game........He didn't go after Melo, you know sticks and stones.

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    He got a W and he plays the next game........He didn't go after Melo, you know sticks and stones.
    I mean he has done plenty worse but he gets away with a lot of crap. A lot of double standards when it comes to the NBA. KG has literally chokeheld players and gets nothing. SMH

vCash
    Regardless.... I think our team can handle it. Pacers, watch out!

vCash
    Regardless.... I think our team can handle it. Pacers, watch out!
    Any team can win at any time. But Melo is out. Amare's minutes are being limited. No Felton. No Shump. No Wallace.

I think we are in for a very tough away game against Indiana.

I digress, but its strange that Celtic fans are bragging about winning without Rondo. But no one ever mentions the Knicks who are not playing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by trout1627 View Post
    Any team can win at any time. But Melo is out. Amare's minutes are being limited. No Felton. No Shump. No Wallace.

I think we are in for a very tough away game against Indiana.

I digress, but its strange that Celtic fans are bragging about winning without Rondo. But no one ever mentions the Knicks who are not playing.
    Double standards and im sick of it! At this point it's just best to stay quiet and move on now. I believe melo will also. I happen to believe we will surprise Indiana tomorrow night.

vCash
    Double standards and im sick of it! At this point it's just best to stay quiet and move on now. I believe melo will also. I happen to believe we will surprise Indiana tomorrow night.
    I hope you are right. We surprised Miami without Melo so maybe that can happen again.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by #Shumpert Up View Post
    The NBA didn't suspend KG for choking Billy Walker last year but suspend Melo for walking around a bus

sums up KG
    Damn....thats right ....Billy Walker was on this team. Landry Fields...Jared Jeffr....im getting depressed

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    copeland time!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankstheknicks View Post
    copeland time!!!
    Unleash the beast!!!!

vCash
    Who do you guys think Woody rolls out there for the starting 5 tomorrow night? The offense was awful WITH Melo in that first unit, he was the only scorer, now hes out. I don't think hes ever gonna start JR. My guess is he just throws Cope in there for Melo and brings JR/STAT in early if it gets ugly. Indy is second worse offense in the league so its not like they score much either.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast