Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lamzoka View Post
    i understand melo suspension here, but the league needs to talk to KG.
    I think they do. All this media hoopla might have got Melo a suspension but it will definitely get KG a call from the league office.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I think they do. All this media hoopla might have got Melo a suspension but it will definitely get KG a call from the league office.
    I'm sure a stand up guy like KG will take a lot away from a call from the league.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Costanza View Post
    I'm sure a stand up guy like KG will take a lot away from a call from the league.
    LOL. Your right. IDK what they could really do, like I said in the other post, can't suspend a guy for talking ****. I think the worst they could do is give techs for taunting but with all the chatter on the court a ref would have to be right there 2 feet away to hear it clear enough to make that call.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    whatever kg said was not the worse thing a basketball player has ever said. honestly melo should know that on the court everyone talks **** and is an ******* he needs to have thicker skin than what he showed. i had a bad feeling this was gonna happen and hopefully stat and jr come out strong tomorrow.

vCash
    Yep that dbag just needs someone to KO him once to teach him a lesson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDean89 View Post
    whatever kg said was not the worse thing a basketball player has ever said. honestly melo should know that on the court everyone talks **** and is an ******* he needs to have thicker skin than what he showed. i had a bad feeling this was gonna happen and hopefully stat and jr come out strong tomorrow.
    Stat's minutes are limited so I don't expect to see much of him in the pacer game and I agree he should not let any words get to him, at the same time this is what that chocolate satan has been doing for years.. Frankly enough is enough! kg is such a jerk the league needs to censor this flopper.

vCash
    The NBA didn't suspend KG for choking Billy Walker last year but suspend Melo for walking around a bus

sums up KG

vCash
    I'm pissed about it but all said and done, he probably deserves it. In the end Melo comes out as a guy who stands up for his wife and KG again comes out looking like a cocksucking dirtbag.

I'm sure all the stores around Boston's arena are gonna sell out of Honey Nut Cheerios the night NY comes into town.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by #Shumpert Up View Post
    The NBA didn't suspend KG for choking Billy Walker last year but suspend Melo for walking around a bus

sums up KG
    Exactly
    Video of Carmelo Anthony first time in the Barclays center http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZIIQmQ2qRA

Quote Originally Posted by oballers View Post
    the only statistic I will care about is how many W's we have and how much fun it was watching us get those Ws.

If you don't understand what I mean see the formula below:

((Amount of Joy)* Playoff Wins * # of Championships/ Number of times cheered) * # of beers drunk / % of trash talking

vCash
    KG should have gotten suspended too for provoking the whole incident. Come on now is there no limits to what type of crap you gonna allow a player to say to another player? What if KG said he will kill melo's mom while on the court? melo is not suposed to respond to that? while kg gets off scott free? really?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I'm gonna post this here too cause seems like more people are talking about it in this thread:

No video evidence plasted all over every media outlet = basically no proof. NBA has to go by the book with these suspensions or the lawyers of the Players Union would be on their ***. Its almost like being proven guilty in a court room. Melo wouldn't have gotten suspended if there was no video evidence that he stalked him down aggressively trying to fight.

I also think this wasn't all the mutual. ZBo and Perkins went to fight each other. KG was in the lockeroom, C's and their coaches and security obviously denied him so he talked him down to the bus, and tried to start a fight in a spot he wasn't supposed to be, and KG was doing absolutely nothing wrong until confronted.

You can't get suspended for talking ****. You can for stalking someone down twice after a game and trying to start a fight with video evidence.

We should be happy it was only a game.

Seriously, everyone so scared in this forum. Our guys are gonna be extra motivated to win this one for Melo. JR vs Paul George will be fun to watch. JR goes ham for his boy, Novak gets loose, Tyson shuts down Scrubbert and we win.
    This makes sense..... But using excuses like the Nba hates the knicks is soooo much more fun !

vCash
    I'm pissed about it but all said and done, he probably deserves it. In the end Melo comes out as a guy who stands up for his wife and KG again comes out looking like a cocksucking dirtbag.

I'm sure all the stores around Boston's arena are gonna sell out of Honey Nut Cheerios the night NY comes into town.
    Kg doesn't look bad at all. It's like a yo momma joke. Take it and move on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seguin View Post
    You're wrong. Plain and simple. KG looks terrible in this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seguin View Post
    If you had a wife and someone you probably don't really hang with said that bout your girl/wife you would not take it so softly. And if you did then your girl will look at you like you are a punk to not defend her integrity

vCash
    Crazy Eyes should've been subbed in the game then he should've Closeline KG, took the suspension, paid a fine and I would've been happy. I'm not happy about Melos actions because it got him out the game but I respect him for not letting KG come on our court and talk **** about his wife. Like Melo said there's just some things you don't say to another grown man. I didn't see any of his teammates get in KG's face. Not Amare, Not Chandler. Nor did the veteran leadership try to calm Melo down. Not Kidd, Chandler, or Amare. Out of all people JR was the one trying to calm Melo down.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast