Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Honestly, its done with. He will get the suspension and we will move on. We need to find a way to win the next two to reinstate our early season demeanor and look like an elite team.

I'm kind of glad he got suspended because I hate *****es complaining about how Melo gets special treatment.

I hope some way some how we are able to beat Indy. They just beat Miami so their heads are way up their *****.

#NY Let's get it!

vCash
    Eh I expected it a bit. Now we get to see what Amare can do as the "so-called" 2nd star.

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

vCash
    We embarrassed Miami without him. Hopefully we play well as a team and take care of Indiana.

vCash
    Four points to take away:

Woodson has to do a better job managing Melo when he sees him getting worked up

Melo has to do a better job managing his emotions

Sometimes you need to put the enforcers in (KT should have been subbed in after Melo got the tech, probably before).

Manhood is not validated on a basketball court

vCash
    They kinda had to suspend him, I think. Bad precedent to set if you don't suspend him. Just gotta keep Garnett from getting in his head. Easier said than done, I know.

vCash
    Did KG really say sh***T about Melo's Mama? If thats the case mannn... I think he has the right to get mad. This is not trash talking when it involves a relative this is now personal.
    Last edited by P.I.; 01-10-2013 at 10:20 PM.

vCash
    The difference between this incident and others is he got caught on video.

He confronts KG in the back, it gets covered up. KG and Melo deny it (no snitching) and everyone moves on.

You get caught on camera stalking KG by the player bus, then the league has NO choice but to suspend him. It's 100% about image, and the suspension comes down to conduct that harms the NBA.

Whether there was a fight or not, the NBA has to clamp down on this stuff. If you're the NBA, you look at this as a dodged bullet. What IF KG and Melo had gotten into a fight? What IF one of them gets injured and it gets plastered all over the Media?

Melo walked right into the trap, and none of his team mates were smart enough to keep him out of it.

Failure by Melo, failure by Woodson, and a disappointment by his team mates.

Friends don't let friends hurt the team.

vCash
    I blame Kurt Thomas for not putting him in a sleeper hold

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234