Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    i will never understand why weed is illegal
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Marijuana is considered a PED? I'm sorry, but if I smoke a joint right now (I'm not), the last thing I would want to be doing is trying to hit a 95 mph baseball, let alone have it "enhance my performance"

I mean, if you are a top prospect and on the verge of coming to the MLB, maybe you should hold off for now, but this is just another case of people not knowing ***** about the substance they are frowning down upon. Ignorance.

But, I'm sure the guys who make these rules wouldn't mind sitting down with you and his bottle of Whiskey and telling you about it.
    FC Bayern Munchen

New York Yankees

vCash
    Wow 50 games for weed? I mean I don't use it but have done a lot of research and there has NEVER been a death due to a weed overdose. Its not really even harmful other then the smoke. Hell if its taken orally threw snacks its not even harmful. This is ********. A 10 game suspension would have sufficed.

Presenting the 2013 New York Mets Outfield.

vCash
    Performance enhancing drug? Its baseball not the Nathans Hot Dog Eating Championship!

Presenting the 2013 New York Mets Outfield.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio40 View Post
    Performance enhancing drug? Its baseball not the Nathans Hot Dog Eating Championship!
    ya you know that chinese guy with "two stomachs" was definitly ripped.
    Do The Twirk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by giants73756 View Post
    50 games is total ********, considering this will be legal soon enough anyways.
    Not in Texas it wont lol

vCash
    50 games for smoking weed? Give me a break.
    With the deepest of regrets I am announcing that I will be leaving Pro Sports Daily. No reason in particular but wanted to thank everyone for a great 6 years here. Lots of great discussion and good poll series as well. Also fun re-drafts. Best of luck to you all in the future.

vCash
    He should have gotten a DUI instead. No suspension for that.

vCash
    Legalize

vCash
    Whether players should be banned for taking marijuana or not could certainly be debated, but the fact that a player is stupid enough to jeopardize his career to smoke weed is ridiculous. They should be smarter than that.
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees90. View Post
    Marijuana is considered a PED? I'm sorry, but if I smoke a joint right now (I'm not), the last thing I would want to be doing is trying to hit a 95 mph baseball, let alone have it "enhance my performance"

I mean, if you are a top prospect and on the verge of coming to the MLB, maybe you should hold off for now, but this is just another case of people not knowing ***** about the substance they are frowning down upon. Ignorance.

But, I'm sure the guys who make these rules wouldn't mind sitting down with you and his bottle of Whiskey and telling you about it.
    It isn't, and no one said it was. But by all means keep ranting.

vCash
    ^ Lol
    FC Bayern Munchen

New York Yankees

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HowFit View Post
    True but a lot of jobs test for recreational drugs...
    Thats mostly in the states. Go Canada!

vCash
    I could be wrong about this but I thought you had to be caught by an MLB drug test to be suspended. Lincecum was caught by cops holding weed in his car, and eventually the pot charges against him were dropped and the paraphernalia charged was reduced to a civil infraction. For all we know Tim could have had a medical marijuana card in the state of Washington, and as far as I know he wasn't actually tested for marijuana use.

In this case the guy should be suspended 50 just for being stupid. Despite the fact that I agree with a lot of people are saying that alcohol and tobacco are significantly worse for you than weed, it doesn't change the fact that both of those are legal in all 50 states assuming you're the proper age.

What I don't understand is why Ruiz only got 25 games for his SECOND time getting caught using adderol. Maybe they punish marijuana more harshly because its illegal in most states while adderol in legal in a sense as long as you have a prescription?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by doyerfan59 View Post
    Reason nothing happened to Linecum is cause I believe that if you are on the 40 man roster or on the MLB roster you don't get tested or cited for weed
    The stros should put him on the 40 man and somehow make it retroactive to before the test. Im kidding obviously.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast