Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    Who suggested that? No one. What are you talking about?
    Someone did suggest that earlier in the thread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carnage101 View Post
    for you and most people not living in a legalized state(not me however haha . the real question still remains can you smoke if you have a medical card, a baseball player could get one simply by saying he's sore from playing baseball.
    You do know pot is still illegal via federal law, which is greater than the state.

vCash

Astro's top prospect Jonathan Singleton suspended 50 games for marijuana use

Sounded to me like he was saying its still illegal, which was correcting the gentleman who said it was legal. I think you're assuming he thinks Feds will try and bust people for small amounts of weed
    The Future of The Jacksonville Jaguars
    Duuuuuuuvvvvaaaaaaaalllll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    You're so cool
    This coming from a guy with the name "Sexicano"

I replied to a smartass comment with one of my own.. wasent trying to be "cool" douche..

19 Rec - 329 Yards -2 TD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cwick925 View Post
    This coming from a guy with the name "Sexicano"

I replied to a smartass comment with one of my own.. wasent trying to be "cool" douche..
    Dude Im serious. I wish I could have been smoking weed since I was 15 so I could brag about it

vCash
    Dude Im serious. I wish I could have been smoking weed since I was 15 so I could brag about it
    welcome back boi

vCash
    You miss the point.

As someone without ADHD that HAS taken Adderall, I don't see why players take it when they could get a similar effect drinking 2 cans of Red Bull? Simple question that your response does not answer.
    Because you must be an anomaly, there is nothing similAr about the affects of an amphetamine and caffeine. For whatever reason, you cometely did get what other people get out of the drug. No way to compare caffeine to that.

vCash
    You miss the point.

As someone without ADHD that HAS taken Adderall, I don't see why players take it when they could get a similar effect drinking 2 cans of Red Bull? Simple question that your response does not answer.
    because red bull is not prescribed with a triplicate script. You can't compare 2 red bulls to adderal i'm sorry it's not even close.

you can't give someone redbull and expect their attention span to be on one thing, if anything it makes them more hyper and more likely not to be able to focus on the task at hand.

You need to do more research on adderal. Players who use it in the wrong way are at fault sure but no more at fault than the doctors giving them the script. It's a pretty gray area there.
    Last edited by carnage101; 01-14-2013 at 03:29 AM.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrTK9lvkCQg

My tribute to edwin Encarrrrnacioooooon...... Been an amazing fantasy replacement whle arod was hurt

vCash
    Too bad he wasn't drafted by the astros
    Haha I thought that might come up. Okay, he probably started smoking when he heard he got traded to the astro's, that too would make me want to go on a bender.

vCash
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Its more because its ****ing illegal.
    It really should be just decriminalized.

vCash
    You miss the point.

I get what your trying to say here, but like others have pointed out, Adderall is pretty much nothing like drinking Red Bull.

In my personal experience, Adderall increases your ability to concentrate a **** ton, whereas Red Bull just gives you more energy in general. I remember taking Adderall to pull an all-nighter before a law final, took a break to play Geometry Wars on Xbox, and the next time I looked up from the game 4 hours had passed. Your ability to focus on whatever your doing is what differentiates it imo.

vCash
    Light it up!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011