Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: How long?

vCash

How long?

I rarely post anything anymore but I enjoy reading everyones posts and comments.

How much longer before Management makes a move?

Personally I see we need to add a defensive minded coach right away. For instance Nate McMillan. Also we need energetic youth.

But how many losses do we as fans have to sit through?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parr4 View Post
    I rarely post anything anymore but I enjoy reading everyones posts and comments.

Personally I see we need to add a defensive minded coach right away. For instance Nate McMillan. Also we need energetic youth.

At least 1 more.

vCash
    Hard to say, you just hope they have some plan to improve this team. This team is clearly in need of some younger talent on the perimeter. Rudy Gay and or Luol Deng would be fantastic additions to this team. Also, guys like Kleiza and D. Derozan would be quality pick ups if we could make a trade with Toronto.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/nl7ngy.jpg

Bring Back the Zen Master.

vCash
    I will say this again as I have said during the past few weeks, if D'antoni is going to continue to not utilize Pau properly then the Lakers need to part ways with Pau. They can move Gasol for a few quality players to help this team in terms of overall depth and to get quicker/more athletic on the perimeter.

A deal that would work would be to send Pau plus filler to Toronto for Bargs, Derozan and Kleiza or Bargs, Calderon and Kleiza. I would hate to move Pau, but he isn't being used properly and so LA has to make a move to appease Mike's style of play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakersfan2483 View Post
    I will say this again as I have said during the past few weeks, if D'antoni is going to continue to not utilize Pau properly then the Lakers need to part ways with Pau. They can move Gasol for a few quality players to help this team in terms of overall depth and to get quicker/more athletic on the perimeter.

A deal that would work would be to send Pau plus filler to Toronto for Bargs, Derozan and Kleiza or Bargs, Calderon and Kleiza. I would hate to move Pau, but he isn't being used properly and so LA has to make a move to appease Mike's style of play.
    Actually, they should just get rid of D'Antoni, not Pau. We're talking about one of the best post players in the entire world right now. D'Antoni isn't the best coach in the world, far from it. Why should Pau have to go?

If he is utilized correctly, as a post player, then things might and I believe would be different.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Decimotox View Post
    Actually, they should just get rid of D'Antoni, not Pau. We're talking about one of the best post players in the entire world right now. D'Antoni isn't the best coach in the world, far from it. Why should Pau have to go?

If he is utilized correctly, as a post player, then things might and I believe would be different.
    The Lakers front office isn't going to fire 2 coaches in one year and have to pay both guys. I just can't see them doing that. So the only other solution is to get players in here that better fit Mike's system.

vCash
    we could at least demote mike d to assistant coach and promote bickerstaff to head coach
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Decimotox View Post

I highlighted what is wrong with your statement and a lot of people's assessment of Gasol. He disappeared in the playoffs with Phil Jackson. He disappeared with Mike Brown. He has disappeared with D'Antoni. That's three coaches. At one point you are going to have to realize that he's not who he used to be. As soon as Bynum started to emerge, he started to diminish. He has always been a wimp, but seems to have gotten even wimpier these past three seasons.

I don't want to let D'Antoni off the hook. He is sucking major balls out there. But to claim that Gasol is worth holding on to is ridiculous. He should have been traded right after he quit on the team during the Dallas series. Management did the right thing and indeed trade him, for a great player, but the NBA ruined that for us. He no longer fits this team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parr4 View Post

They are not going to change coaches. No way. Focus on something else. The offseason there may be a chance for a coaching change.

vCash
    The time is coming, where this team will respond and say enough is enough.
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    They should be on the phones now trying to make a move which have this team back in contention and a starting 5 that can mesh.

vCash

Regardless of whether we move gasol or not, d'anotoni needs to go. He's not the coach for this team.

vCash
    Pringles is not going anywhere. Heck, even Brownie got a second year. I do see them making a move, once they realize they can't make the playoffs, watch Pau/MWP/Ebanks/Blake get shipped out for expiring contracts.

vCash
    The Lakers front office isn't going to fire 2 coaches in one year and have to pay both guys. I just can't see them doing that. So the only other solution is to get players in here that better fit Mike's system.
    They should just fire MDA then debit to JIM salary or commission or perk whatever you like to say. This is JIM's fault of not going to Phil.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QUICKTRADE View Post
    They should just fire MDA then debit to JIM salary or commission or perk whatever you like to say. This is JIM's fault of not going to Phil.
    I do not think it was Jim this time.
    I think that was all Jerry.

Jim and Mitch went to Phil's House!!!
    Jerry heard showtime and fell in love.

2014 CHAMPIONS