vCash
    Is it just me or is he forever injured.

vCash
    That sucks.... Damn..

vCash
    injury prone just like rubio and derrick rose

vCash
    Love loves the DL.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Hooray for me drafting him, Verejao, Amare, Lowry, and every other perpetually injured player this year!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomar View Post
    Hooray for me drafting him, Verejao, Amare, Lowry, and every other perpetually injured player this year!
    Lol. I drafted dirk, amare and Gordan lol I feel your pain
    3 time sim league Champion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Lol. I drafted dirk, amare and Gordan lol I feel your pain
    I drafted Harden, Ibaka, Chris Paul, Anthony Davis, I don't feel your guys' pain

TANKRONTO TANKTORS

vCash
    knew they wouldnt make the playoffs. they really need to stop getting top draft picks and start trading them for real talent.

The new era begins here...bring it home Deron bring that trophy home

vCash
    Feel bad for the wolves fans out there, injuries pilling up seems like a regular thing for that team lol.

vCash
    A Wolves trade for Gasol is coming, wait and see.

Then he will probably get injured after two games (not dificult since he already is).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    knew they wouldnt make the playoffs. they really need to stop getting top draft picks and start trading them for real talent.
    you called it that they would run away with most games missed by their players due to injury? You are in the wrong line of work then dude.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloAnthony View Post
    Feel bad for the wolves fans out there, injuries pilling up seems like a regular thing for that team lol.
    we have played 31 games, and if you add up games missed on the roster, its 130 games missed due to injury, and we have Love out 8-10 more weeks, Budinger out another 10-12 weeks minimum. Its ridiculous dude.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    I know I am going to get killed because of this, and honestly I am probably wrong, but to tell you the truth I think they are a better team without KLove. I think they focus more on Love getting his when he is in there and when he isn't they move the ball a lot better. Plus, these role players are playing way harder with him off the court so they can prove themselves. If I am not mistake, they have been better with Love off the court. With his constant *****ing, I would send him to the Bulls for Deng,Mirotic,Gibson, Bulls 1st, and Charlotte first. I feel like that is a solid trade, no? I am a Bulls fan, however.
    Quote Originally Posted by latinofire21 View Post
    Maybe if the Bulls can get healthy they can surpass the hawks but other than that I dont see them cracking the top 4 spots in the east based on Pure record. Obviously they will have a higher spot because they are in a weak division but record wise they wont crack the top 4 by seasons end.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnovakovic099 View Post
    I know I am going to get killed because of this, and honestly I am probably wrong, but to tell you the truth I think they are a better team without KLove. I think they focus more on Love getting his when he is in there and when he isn't they move the ball a lot better. Plus, these role players are playing way harder with him off the court so they can prove themselves. If I am not mistake, they have been better with Love off the court. With his constant *****ing, I would send him to the Bulls for Deng,Mirotic,Gibson, Bulls 1st, and Charlotte first. I feel like that is a solid trade, no? I am a Bulls fan, however.
    Love didn't play well by his standards this season, but you don't trade a 24 year old all NBA player for a bunch of good role players and a pick.

The Wolves can survive a few games or quarters without Love, and could probably win 35 games this year without him, now that the roster is better balanced and has more talent. But you don't play better with your all NBA, all star, top 10 in the league player not playing, sorry.

So far, the Wolves have played 31 games. 130 games missed due to injury, with 25 more for Love and Bud coming, the rest of the season for Lee, and whatever Roy tacks on there. And now even Adelman may be out an extended period of time with personal issues. Does this season possibly get any worse for the Wolves?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast