Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    I am absolutely stunned by what I'm seeing from Nate. I know Nate has this tendency to choke in fights. But this a whole new level of bad. Saffediene is no scrub by any means, but there is no way this should be happening.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    I am absolutely stunned by what I'm seeing from Nate. I know Nate has this tendency to choke in fights. But this a whole new level of bad. Saffediene is no scrub by any means, but there is no way this should be happening.
    he stands little chance against gsp, diaz, condit, macdonald, hendricks.

vCash
    Nate is getting absolutely destroyed...

vCash
    he did beat tyron woodley for the belt... tarec has more stamina, maybe the weight cut played a role for nate.

vCash
    lol well I am eating a lot crow, cause I had big expectations of Nate. I saw two of Tarec's fights before this against Stinson and Bowling and he didn't look impressive at all. Whereas Marquardt was coming off an annihilation of Woodley ( a guy who dominated Saffiedine).

I don't know what's up with Nate, but he got schooled tonight.

vCash
    I'm guessing he was injured from how much he wasn't on. Who knows? sometimes fighters just have off fights I guess
    Favorite fighters:
    Ian McCall, Brian Bowles, Chan Sung Jung, Nate Diaz, Nick Diaz, Dan Hardy, Duane Ludwig, Mike Pierce, Rick Story, Jake Ellenberger, Wanderlei Silva, Anderson Silva, Chael Sonnen, Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson, Rashad Evans, Phil Davis, Shane Carwin, Gabriel Gonzaga

vCash
    I loved the main event. Anytime someone ruthlessly throws out leg kicks I simultaneously cheer and cringe.

I enjoyed the card in general. It will be interesting to see which names, if any, from this card will not be folded into the UFC.

vCash
    Nate choked once again, word was he was to fight the winner of GSP\Diaz. Im a huge nate fan but cmon dude, every big fight where something is on the line he chokes, round 1 he didnt do anything and 2-5 he got beat up
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    I'm sad to see Strikeforce fold, another solid organization chewed up by the UFC... as for the event itself, I can't wait to see Jacare, Cormier and Barnett do some damage in the UFC like most Strikeforce fighters that crossed over did.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zhuya View Post
    I'm sad to see Strikeforce fold, another solid organization chewed up by the UFC... as for the event itself, I can't wait to see Jacare, Cormier and Barnett do some damage in the UFC like most Strikeforce fighters that crossed over did.
    Is not like SF was doing good before Zuffa purchased them. Sure they had some good cards, but financially? That's another story.

As for the card, Mousasi looked good, but I thought he was small compare to Kyle (who apparently is retiring). I know he said he would only drop to MW to fight AS, but with him saying that he never had a proper MMA camp, if he were to join say Tristar, I think he can easily make the cut and be a force at 185.

Good win for Saffiedine, a lot of people thought Nate would walk right through him, but he showed them. Not sure who's next for him, but the winner of Siyar/DHK sounds good or maybe Koscheck if he beats Lawler.

I don't know what it is, but I'm still not convinced with Cormier. Something about him, actually most of the AKA guys with the exception of Cain, I just don't like. Ohh well, not like it matters. He wants to fight Mir next, so we'll see how that goes.

A gimmie win for Barnett, hopefully his demands aren't crazy and he can come to an agreement with the UFC. There are a lot of fun fights he can be part of.

Couture/Noons was very entertaining, but it wasn't a robbery.
    -----

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12