Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    2K is ***.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    So you're saying you don't own a PS3? Because that seems to be the only tangible reason to give the nod to the 2K series over The Show.
    Pretty sure that was sarcasm

The Cult of Gattis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    So you're saying you don't own a PS3? Because that seems to be the only tangible reason to give the nod to the 2K series over The Show.
    The 2k series is better because outfielders make over the shoulder reverse catches on easy popups.
    Last edited by nymetsrule; 01-11-2013 at 12:09 AM.

vCash
    Every year I feel like I'm repeating myself whenever there's a thread made about this game. Once again I'm going to have to warn people to save their money and avoid this series unless they are 360 or PC owners who just really need a baseball game. These games are just strait up garbage. The problem with this series is that the developers have pretty much given up all hope and instead of actually fixing the problems past games have had and updating the graphics and physics they decided to release basically the same games out every year with small, gimmicky additions that really don't do enough to make the games improve. The developers are lazy and are taking the easy way out because they know that people will buy these games no matter what because it's the only choice on 360. They aren't even trying to outdo The Show series and you can tell by how much they didn't pay attention to all the small details of the game like players faces, uniform colors, parts of the stadiums look nothing like they do in real like and just a bunch of other things that they didn't even bother to try to fix. These games feel more like expansion packs than new releases. How much do you want to bet that this game will look exactly like last years game and the only new thing they add is some stupid new way to pitch or swing?

Only good thing about this series is the Franchise mode but what's the point of doing that if the gameplay is so ******? They don't deserve your money. Let this game sit on the shelves so that the license
    get away from this company so that someone like EA can get back into making baseball games.

Edit: Just saw the picture of it. All I have to say is that this game is most likely going to be nothing but a roster update.
    Last edited by theproof; 01-11-2013 at 01:06 AM.

vCash
    2K Sports responded to my refund and told me to go to the retailer I bought it from.

Best Buy told me to go to 2K because they legally cannot refund money for an open game due to copyright laws.

One more reason to hate 2K sports and Best Buy. Both have horrible customer service.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    2K Sports responded to my refund and told me to go to the retailer I bought it from.

Best Buy told me to go to 2K because they legally cannot refund money for an open game due to copyright laws.

One more reason to hate 2K sports and Best Buy. Both have horrible customer service.
    It is a legal issue though. You technically didn't give your money to 2K sports, so they can't give you your money back. And Best Buy, like every other retailer, can't give you money back for any sort of media once it's been opened (safety against people burning the media then returning it for money).

It'd be the same if you bought a game from (insert video game company) and (insert any retailers).
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    It is a legal issue though. You technically didn't give your money to 2K sports, so they can't give you your money back. And Best Buy, like every other retailer, can't give you money back for any sort of media once it's been opened (safety against people burning the media then returning it for money).

It'd be the same if you bought a game from (insert video game company) and (insert any retailers).
    So if you buy a video game and open it, you're ****ed? 100%?

I was actually looking for that specific law and am coming up empty. I think it's actually more of a company policy than a law. If you know where I can find it, I'm all ears.
    I'm In.

vCash
    The only good thing about the MLB 2K series is me.

vCash
    I'm In.

vCash
    I play with like 10 people and we just do online leagues. I love it

vCash
    I did throw a No hitter with Randall Delgado last year

vCash
    There is that million dollar perfect game challenge

The Cult of Gattis

vCash
    How come NBA 2K is amazing and MLB 2K is amazingly terrible?
    I miss MVP Baseball.

vCash
    two things. Its a ONE year extension with 2k, so hopefully they are done after this
    its also going to be a roster update and nothing more. dont get your hopes up for any new features but you will be forced to pay $60 for 2k12.1..

vCash
    It's this or baseball mogul for me. I'll probably go with baseball mogul..though both are flawed, thats just a way better game - sadly.

Our QB > Yours

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast