Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Steve Large just said the Maloofs rejected the Seattle groups offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: https://twitter.com/largesteven

vCash
    This is some bizarro world ****.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JLynn943 View Post
    They could have at least added 2 (Seattle and Las Vegas) and just moved New Orleans and Memphis to the East where they belong
    Probably... I mean this is how I saw it panning out :

• League Adds 5 teams per conference (eventually)
    • Henderson gets the team in Nevada because having a "Las Vegas" team in the land of bookies and gambling might be frowned upon
    • Seattle gets a team without taking Sacramento's and the Maloofs sell to someone local
    • Kansas City has been capable of supporting an NBA team for at least 3 years now and gets a team
    • Virginia Beach gets one in the east since they were a contender (at least in the rumor mills)
    • Raleigh follows suit with another eastern team willing to put up an arena proposal

When Stern was interviewed last season before the All-star break, he staunchly defended his position in not adding any teams in the foreseeable future, and yet this year, in his swansong season, he's predicting European teams be added to the league with no real considerations to the logistics involved or the lack of total saturation here in the US markets first before expanding outwards.

vCash
    Sacramento Kings
    Oakland A's
    San Francisco 49's
    San Jose Sharks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by imbetterthanyou View Post
    Steve Large just said the Maloofs rejected the Seattle groups offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: https://twitter.com/largesteven
    What the **** is going on?!?!

Hopefully the Magoof's choked like usual and didn't close the deal. Which is insane cause all they have to do is except money.

If they don't close this deal, then they have officially gone full ******.

vCash
    Maybe they rejected because a local owner made a late push and offered more.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Maybe they rejected because a local owner made a late push and offered more.
    you got people in Sac town going up against Steve Balmer of Microsoft, The Nordstrom family and Billionaire Chris Hansen. I am sorry but I do not see any body being able to beat the Seattle Group. They may match it a couple times but this is a Juggarnaut of a group trying to buy The Kings. If anything the Magoofs are just running up the cost but making it a bidding war that Chris Hansen is more than willing to over pay on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgHawk29 View Post
    you got people in Sac town going up against Steve Balmer of Microsoft and Billionaire Chris Hansen. I am sorry but I do not see any body being able to beat the Seattle Group. They may match it a couple times but this is a Juggarnaut of a group trying to buy The Kings. If anything the Magoofs are just running up the cost but making it a bidding war that Chris Hansen is more than willing to over pay on.
    Glad you're posting in here so you can fill us in on how there can't possibly be any billionaire's here in Sacramento.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    Glad you're posting in here so you can fill us in on how there can't possibly be any billionaire's here in Sacramento.
    That is not what I was intending to say at all. I am just saying the Seattle Group is a huge group of fat wallets ready to open up.

vCash
    I take it you have not heard of Ron Burkle... AKA the human wallet. JK,

<3

vCash
    That is not what I was intending to say at all. I am just saying the Seattle Group is a huge group of fat wallets ready to open up.
    Thank you Captain Obvious.
    Why in the world is it so important to get the calls right ?
    -7chuck7

vCash
    And I'm saying, what makes you think there isn't a group here in Sacramento that would be willing to pay a lot also??
    Last edited by ZebraCity916; 01-09-2013 at 04:45 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Dude, give the Maloofs hell.

That's the #1 reason to go to a game now... if you're lucky enough that the Maloofs are in attendance you can say what's on your mind. They probably don't care what you have to say, but it's the only thing we can do.

from the Maloof POV, it'd be dumb to even go again this year.
    To be honest I don't even want to go at this point, but the tickets have already been bought so might as well go.

FTM
    Why in the world is it so important to get the calls right ?
    -7chuck7

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    And I'm saying, what makes you think there isn't a group here in Sacramento that would be willing to a lot also??
    because they would have done it already and you wouldn't be in this position.

vCash
    because they would have done it already and you wouldn't be in this position.
    They have done it, but at the time, Magoof's didn't have the team on the market.

Honestly, I think the Magoof's are trying to sell the team to Seattle outta spite.

Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast