Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    It's not over!!

vCash
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Currently trying to assemble a horrible Maloofs sig...because I'm sure theyll see it

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by imbetterthanyou View Post
    Currently trying to assemble a horrible Maloofs sig...because I'm sure theyll see it
    http://ll-media.tmz.com/2010/10/11/1...of-mug-mug.jpg
    Courtesy LVPD
    Last edited by sfgiants1213; 01-09-2013 at 03:29 PM. Reason: DON"T POST PICS.. ONLY LINK TO THEM!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    BURKLE! BURKLE! BURKLE! BURKLE!

Can Bibby, Divac, Webber, Stojakovic, Jackson & White Chocolate pitch in for an ownership group?????, hell Mateen Cleaves and Lawrence Funderburke can join too for all I care. KEEP THE KINGS

vCash
    Mayor KJ:

Bottom line Sacramento: it's not over... #keepthefaith #playingtowin
    https://twitter.com/KJ_MayorJohnson/...05318452023296

This guy is a hero.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash

Can Bibby, Divac, Webber, Stojakovic, Jackson & White Chocolate pitch in for an ownership group?????, hell Mateen Cleaves and Lawrence Funderburke can join too for all I care. KEEP THE KINGS
    I'm not gonna lie...that would be awesome.
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash

Lawrence Funderburkle FTW!

<3

vCash
    This whole back and forth is really sad and hard on the fans of both cities... it either is, or it isn't.

The simplest solution would have obviously have been to just add 10 expansion teams (5 per conference) but for some idiotic reason the soon to be in the past Commissioner is staunchly against it despite so many cities offering up the packages and fanbase needed to make a team work.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeyestx View Post
    This whole back and forth is really sad and hard on the fans of both cities... it either is, or it isn't.

The simplest solution would have obviously have been to just add 10 expansion teams (5 per conference) but for some idiotic reason the soon to be in the past Commissioner is staunchly against it despite so many cities offering up the packages and fanbase needed to make a team work.
    They could have at least added 2 (Seattle and Las Vegas) and just moved New Orleans and Memphis to the East where they belong
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Problem is the players won't be "our"s anymore.
    Could care less. Their lives/careers will improve with dependable, efficient owners who care.

vCash
    I've treated this team like a dying relative for the past few years. Hoping for the best, and preparing for the worst. So I guess somehow that makes this sting a little less now. Will ALWAYS love my SACRAMENTO KINGS. Shedding a tear with my fellow fans right now.

vCash
    I'll probably never go to Natomas again.

I only went to watch the Kings, eat In-N-Out, and discounts at BevMo......

vCash
    Sam Amick weighs in:

The Maloofs, owners of the Sacramento Kings, are finalizing a deal to move the team to Seattle, according to a report on Yahoo! Sports.

The report says team would sold for $500 million to hedge fund manager Chris Hansen and Microsoft chairman Steve Ballmer and play in Seattle's Key Arena, as early as next season, before a new arena is built. The team would play at Key Arena for two seasons.

No agreement has been signed, the report says, and if and when it is, the Maloofs would own a small percentage of the team but have no input.

The Maloofs had gone missing from their own arena recently, no longer attending games and leaving their own employees to speculate that a sale or a move was on its way. A person with knowledge of the Kings situation told USA TODAY Sports that the minority owners of the team haven't been informed of the sale as of early Wednesday afternoon. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the situation. The person said terms of the ownership agreement dictate minority owners must be told before a sale is complete.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...attle/1820851/

<3

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast