Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Dont listen to Carmichael Dave right now like I am...cause it gives you hope that the sale isnt gonna happen.

vCash

Breaking: Yahoo reports that the Maloofs have sold the Kings to Seattle investor

Think Boogie requests a trade now? God I'm so pissed off! I'm like in tears

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kings Analyst View Post
    I have tickets for tomorrows game which sadly will most likely be the last time I see the Kings in person.

Today FTM is an understatement.
    Dude, give the Maloofs hell.

That's the #1 reason to go to a game now... if you're lucky enough that the Maloofs are in attendance you can say what's on your mind. They probably don't care what you have to say, but it's the only thing we can do.

from the Maloof POV, it'd be dumb to even go again this year.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    A piece of me died today

vCash
    Sacramento has several buyers waiting in the wings. @NBA needs to give Sacramento an opportunity to match.
    https://twitter.com/Aykis16/status/289092094449049600
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    I feel sorry for you guys but this was really the only way Seattle was going to get a team i wanted expansion but that was shot down immediately by Stern.

vCash
    I dont see how Stern couldnt give a Sac buyer a chance to match...Robbing Peter to pay Paul still isnt a good look for the NBA

vCash
    **** the Maloofs...
    Last edited by sfgiants1213; 01-09-2013 at 02:41 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by imbetterthanyou View Post
    I dont see how Stern couldnt give a Sac buyer a chance to match...Robbing Peter to pay Paul still isnt a good look for the NBA
    I bet Burkle would match if given the chance.

<3

vCash
    #HereWeGo

vCash

vCash
    I'm just mad the Maloofs got so much money. At least Boogie gets to play for a real organization. And I'd rather the Kings move than the Maloofs continue to own the team.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeyestx View Post
    Says nothing new. Just piggy-backing off of Woj's tweets.

<3

vCash
    I hope they burn in hell
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    I'm just mad the Maloofs got so much money. At least Boogie gets to play for a real organization. And I'd rather the Kings move than the Maloofs continue to own the team.
    Happy as well.

Our players will finally develop properly, and I am relieved to never hear that name again.

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast