Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 30 of 67 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 1003
  1. #436
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    37,921
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Idk why, but i think this is really hilarious:



    https://twitter.com/sactownroyalty/s...79338171351040
    I heard the state of California may sue either the Hansen/Balmer because they had operations in Silicon Valley, but are taking the Kings to Washington. A lawsuit that is warranted, and takes away growth in Silicon Valley & Sacramento. If that is true, this relocation to Seattle can get REALLY messy.

    Really though, what billionaire leaves operations in Silicon Valley, buys a NBA team in Sacramento, and wishes to move everything to Washington area. Almost robbing the State of California...

  2. #437
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lincoln, CA
    Posts
    8,475
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    I heard the state of California may sue either the Hansen/Balmer because they had operations in Silicon Valley, but are taking the Kings to Washington. A lawsuit that is warranted, and takes away growth in Silicon Valley & Sacramento. If that is true, this relocation to Seattle can get REALLY messy.

    Really though, what billionaire leaves operations in Silicon Valley, buys a NBA team in Sacramento, and wishes to move everything to Washington area. Almost robbing the State of California...
    Damn, **** is getting real!!!

    Seattle is ****ing everyone over in every way possible.

  3. #438
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lincoln, CA
    Posts
    8,475
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    quotes from the 1/23/2012 kevin johnson press conference.....



    https://twitter.com/sactownroyalty
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    more from sactown royalty and cowbell kingdom:
    Sacramento!!!

    We in this *****!!!!! We out here!!!

  4. #439
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,152
    vCash
    500
    Kevin Johnson is the KING of Sacramento regardless of what happens.
    -worked with the Maloofs
    -worked with Stern
    -worked with AEG
    -all the research involved
    -assembling 19 local investors
    -getting multiple major equity partners to work together
    -plus, a potential lawsuit against Hansen

    Hell, he missed the Inauguration so that he could continue to fight for Sacramento. If KJ pulls this off, I'll name my first son after him (just kidding)... If he pulls this off, the arena needs to be called KJ's Palace , because none of it would be possible without him.

  5. #440
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10
    vCash
    1500
    Hypothetical Question:
    Seattle deal gets declined.
    Maloofs decide to keep the team
    back to square one?
    I mean David Stern cant force them to sell...

  6. #441
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,480
    vCash
    885
    So is it cool if SONICS fans take over this forum yet?

  7. #442
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lincoln, CA
    Posts
    8,475
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Quotes from the 1/23/2012 Kevin Johnson Press Conference.....



    https://twitter.com/sactownroyalty
    Quote Originally Posted by iceberg00316 View Post
    Hypothetical Question:
    Seattle deal gets declined.
    Maloofs decide to keep the team
    back to square one?
    I mean David Stern cant force them to sell...
    Pretty much square one. We just wait for the Magoof's to go broke enough where they have no other choice other than to sell the team, and the NBA will have them sell the team to the group that Mayor Kevin Johnson is putting together.

  8. #443
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lincoln, CA
    Posts
    8,475
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    So is it cool if SONICS fans take over this forum yet?
    No, it's not. This **** is far from over.

    You need to educate yourself on the situation before you come in here making stupid comments, in an attempt at being cute.

    Go away. K Thanks.

  9. #444
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    75,312
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    So is it cool if SONICS fans take over this forum yet?
    If you're respectful, you are welcome here.
    #3in5


    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

  10. #445
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, Ca
    Posts
    7,726
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by iceberg00316 View Post
    Hypothetical Question:
    Seattle deal gets declined.
    Maloofs decide to keep the team
    back to square one?
    I mean David Stern cant force them to sell...
    Any scenario where the Maloof's keep the team will end up catastrophic.
    Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    So is it cool if SEAHAWKS fans take over this forum yet?
    NEVER!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

  11. #446
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    385
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    So is it cool if SONICS fans take over this forum yet?
    Sure buddy..it's definitely A-OK for sonic fans to come in....then in the end when Sacramento still has its team, you guys can worry about how pathetic u guys sound lol....I just dnt understand the fact that u guys know how bad it hurt when u guys got ur team taken away and now are so damn happy to "steal" our team away....such hypocrites.... Smdh....u Seattle fans (well the majority, not all) can kiss my ***.....when I say that, I meant the ones who make ignorant and idiotically uninformed posts...

    Sacramento kings purple....lol...

  12. #447
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, Ca
    Posts
    7,726
    vCash
    1000
    ^ I'm sure Seattle & their "true" fans wouldn't want to take our team if they had the option (Expansion or Relocating a Franchise). Unfortunately our owners are a band of goons & put us in a horrible situation, blaming Seattle fans for being excited about potentially getting their loved team back is silly.

    As for the Schmucks who make baseless comments on a situation they know nothing about, can kiss my ghostly white ***.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

  13. #448
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,782
    vCash
    1200
    Quote Originally Posted by iceberg00316 View Post
    Hypothetical Question:
    Seattle deal gets declined.
    Maloofs decide to keep the team
    back to square one?
    I mean David Stern cant force them to sell...
    Nah they will probably still sell the team to the best offer probably take Johnsons offer back to Hansens group if they don't want to offer more then sell to Sac probably.


    Just about that action boss.

  14. #449
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    I'm everywhere Focker
    Posts
    1,194
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Nah they will probably still sell the team to the best offer probably take Johnsons offer back to Hansens group if they don't want to offer more then sell to Sac probably.
    It looks like Seattle might have gotten Maloofed cause on Carmichael Dave's radio show this morning it was announced a bankruptcy judge ruled that minority owners have the first right of refusal to sell the team. This is a REAL potential game changer. Couple minority owners with Burkle & Mastrov and Seattle isnt looking as hot anymore. Leave it to the Maloofs to not read the fine print.

    According to Bobcats fans this is the clause that allowed Jordan to purchase the Bobcats.

  15. #450
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,782
    vCash
    1200
    Quote Originally Posted by imbetterthanyou View Post
    It looks like Seattle might have gotten Maloofed cause on Carmichael Dave's radio show this morning it was announced a bankruptcy judge ruled that minority owners have the first right of refusal to sell the team. This is a REAL potential game changer. Couple minority owners with Burkle & Mastrov and Seattle isnt looking as hot anymore. Leave it to the Maloofs to not read the fine print.

    According to Bobcats fans this is the clause that allowed Jordan to purchase the Bobcats.
    The Maloofs may be dumb but there is no way Hansen and Balmer didn't think this could be a possibility and i am sure they hired there own lawyers to go through this contract.

    If they did fall for this though its not them getting Maloofed they have nobody to blame but themselves.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 01-24-2013 at 02:49 PM.


    Just about that action boss.

Page 30 of 67 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •