Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 67 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk6 View Post
    Welcome to seattle
    **** off!!! This **** ain't over, you ****in troll!!!!

vCash
    I have been a Seattle fan all my life. And as much as it sucks not having a Basketball team, it sucks just asd bad we have to steal a team from a loyal fanbase to get one back to the Emerald City having gone through it ourselves. Thanks Stern for knocking Roundball back another decade with your greedy, self serving policies. Sorry Sac. Nobody in Seattle wants it done this way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raindodger View Post
    I have been a Seattle fan all my life. And as much as it sucks not having a Basketball team, it sucks just asd bad we have to steal a team from a loyal fanbase to get one back to the Emerald City having gone through it ourselves. Thanks Stern for knocking Roundball back another decade with your greedy, self serving policies. Sorry Sac. Nobody in Seattle wants it done this way.
    Thanks. We don't blame Seattle, we blame the Magoof's.

Also, this ain't over. Not by a long shot.

vCash
    Coming from a laker fan, I really hope you guys get to keep your team. Good Luck.

vCash
    If the Kings leave, I hope one of the LA teams come to Sacramento.

LA, San Francisco and Sacramento all deserve to have at least one NBA team imo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    Thanks. We don't blame Seattle, we blame the Magoof's.

Also, this ain't over. Not by a long shot.

Preach Zebra, the way I see it, we learned two things by this announcement.

One: the number isn't higher than we thought, which is a really good thing so we know what we have to match and/or slightly beat.

Two: The bell just sounded and its time to take the mother****in gloves off.

Let's fight boys.

vCash

vCash
    Seattle doesn't deserve a team ever since Gary Payton left the forgot about the Sonics that's why they left the first time and that's why they will leave again, if the kings aren't in the NBA I'm not following the NBA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aquaman117 View Post
    Seattle doesn't deserve a team ever since Gary Payton left the forgot about the Sonics that's why they left the first time and that's why they will leave again, if the kings aren't in the NBA I'm not following the NBA
    ?? The Sonics actually had pretty good attendance except for the last couple of seasons when they were owned by a ownership like the Maloofs.

vCash
    Anyone who tuned in to Carmichael Dave's impromptu, late-night, half-assed broadcast last night knows this is FAR from over. The offer has been accepted, just as we expected it would be. No big deal(yet). The Maloofs have agreed to a lot of stuff before...we all know how that's turned out. Regardless, they know they're going to get some cash out of this, one way or another. The only sticking point to me is that $30 million...which could, of course, be used as a discount toward expansion fees if the Kings do stay. And I refuse to believe they're leaving. I refuse to give up. I've seen A LOT worse situations rectify themselves, so anything is possible.

Additionally, I really feel something awfully strange about this whole situation. Neither "good strange" nor "bad strange", just strange. From Stern saying we deserve a fair shot to match, to telling AEG to re-engage with Sacramento, and then offering KJ a chance to speak at the BoG meeting. Seems like an odd series of decisions just to waste everyone's time. Especially now that we know the Maloofs have accepted the offer, which Stern expected too. It's just...weird. Does anyone else feel it as well? From both sides, Sac and Seattle...? I know Hansen-Ballmer-Nordstoms are not people you want to piss off...but I assure you, neither are the city of Sacramento, KJ and all the Bigwigs he's pulling together for this. To me, everything is point towards expansion. I don't care how many "people close to league sources" say it's not an option, something else is going on that which we are all unaware. There are too many powerful people and moving pieces in play right now to screw anyone over; especially when there's an answer where everyone comes out elated. Not happy, f'ing ELATED.
    You can never give up because quitting is not an option. No matter how dark it is or how weak you get, until you take that last breath, you must fight.
    -Wayman Tisdale

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    ?? The Sonics actually had pretty good attendance except for the last couple of seasons when they were owned by a ownership like the Maloofs.
    Yo dude, I understand youre a good dude from the last couple weeks when negotiations broke. But do yourself a favor and stay out of here and stick to the NBA forum where you can talk Seattle all you want unless you really want us to hate you. I think I speak for more than one Kings fan I'm sure when saying we dont want you in here right now and it has nothing to do with you as a person

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    If the Kings leave, I hope one of the LA teams come to Sacramento.

LA, San Francisco and Sacramento all deserve to have at least one NBA team imo.
    While it's a nice sentiment, that will never happen in a million years. And honestly, even though the Clippers are one of the best teams in the league right now, L.A. can keep 'em. The LAST thing the city of Sacramento needs is another shady, scumbag owner. And the words "shady" and "scumbag" are really the nicest words that come to mind when talking about about Donald Sterling. He may have brought the team out of the cellar, but the Maloofs did the same thing over a decade ago...just look how that panned out for us. I won't even comment on the possibility of the Lakers relocating anywhere, let alone Sacramento.
    You can never give up because quitting is not an option. No matter how dark it is or how weak you get, until you take that last breath, you must fight.
    -Wayman Tisdale

vCash
    Words don't begin to express my disapointment. Tragic is the best i can muster

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    wow!!! I can't believe this!!! This is the problem with sports being a business, I have always said that the fans are at the expense of the franchises business interests and it's not right. Too many emotions and family traditions laced with sports franchises to just up and move them when it's profitable to do so.

That being said, the real tragedy here as a non fan for me is having to associate sfgiants5518 with the general trash that is the Seattle fanbase.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    It's far from over, but when the time for it to be over is over, I'm out.. not sticking around for Seattle.. but we still have time.

Remember Kings fans, the clock hasn't struck midnight yet! But when it does, I'm sure KJ will have a plan.

Page 24 of 67 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast