Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    The story isn't true...

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    The story isn't true...
    And you know this how...??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    And you know this how...??
    Think about it, if that were the case wouldn't have espn let alone other sports/news channels would of reported it. Even when you google LaLa and Carmelo it doesn't come up. Just that one source. Even on his instagram he still posting pics of him and her.

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Think about it, if that were the case wouldn't have espn let alone other sports/news channels would of reported it. Even when you google LaLa and Carmelo it doesn't come up. Just that one source. Even on his instagram he still posting pics of him and her.
    Dude, have you even googled it? A lot of **** comes up. Two days ago it was on the front page of the Daily News. And I didnt want to bring up Instagram, lol, but they havent had a pic with each other in a while. On New Years she was out partying it up in Miami with Melo nowhere in sight.

Go to Google and put 'Carmelo and Lala', see how much stuff pops up.

But anyways, that is their personal life, Im not worried about that. Just want him to stay focused.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Utd7 View Post
    When Kobe was going through his divorce situation last season it didn't really affect his play. Hopefully this won't bring down Melo's play.
    I was very impressed with Kobe when he was accused of rape. I remember feeling so bad for him....he went from an American hero to a ****ing scum bag basically overnight. I mean Mcdonalds and Sprite dropped him like a hotcake.

I thought WOW....Im going to witness the fall a young great athlete....at least a major downfall in production.

U see this guy walking in the court building one day then fly half way across the country the same day and drop 40 on Dallas...court the next day....this went on for months.

Boy hasn't stopped yet....couple of chips

If you have true passion for the game??? U cant be distracted on the court.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    I was very impressed with Kobe when he was accused of rape.
    Thats messed up, bro.

vCash
    I was very impressed with Kobe when he was accused of rape. I remember feeling so bad for him....he went from an American hero to a ****ing scum bag basically overnight. I mean Mcdonalds and Sprite dropped him like a hotcake.

I thought WOW....Im going to witness the fall a young great athlete....at least a major downfall in production.

U see this guy walking in the court building one day then fly half way across the country the same day and drop 40 on Dallas...court the next day....this went on for months.

Boy hasn't stopped yet....couple of chips

If you have true passion for the game??? U cant be distracted on the court.
    It's easy to keep being accused of rape from interfering with your play when you don't have a conscience.

Just ask Ben Rothlisberger.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    Thats messed up, bro.
    That's beyond messed up!!! You're impressed in the way an accused rapist can play B-Ball while he's being charged with a crime?

Kobe got off only because he has a **** load of money. Technically he's innocent according to the law because the woman dropped the charges. The way I see it is if you pay someone accusing you of such a horrendous crime millions of dollars to settle it out of court and to drop the charges, then you are only incriminating yourself. Kobe Bryant is not a good human being!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjflightboy#10 View Post
    Lol me and my room mate were just talking about this last night. And he was telling me how he was taking a class and they said that men are pre-wired to want to spread their seed all over the place because we subconsciously want our genes to survive or something along those lines.

His professor told him a funny story about a former president (don't remember who) that visited some barn or whatever. And the farmer tells him and his wife that the rooster has sex pretty much all day every day. And the president's wife goes, "Can you tell my husband that?"

So the president goes,"Question: Does the rooster have sex with the same chicken every time?" So the farmer tells him no. The rooster has sex with a different chicken every time. The president goes, "Can you please tell me wife that?"

Point being it's just ****ing natural. And there's definitely a double standard. Men didn't create it but most people, male or female abide by it.
    evolutionarily it does make sense. women need monogamy because it means there will be a male to provide for her and the baby and thus increase the babies chance of survival. they look for a single mate, at least when they trying to reproduce.

men need to spread our seed, we need to have sex with various partners because we can have 8 children from 8 wives where a woman can't really have 8 children from 8 husbands. evolution isn't exactly fair but it is the way it is. this is the fundamental difference in our sexes, we are wired differently and want different things for ourselves.

vCash
    Can't wait for the 24th that game is going to be sick......

Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!

New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ewmania View Post
    melo played bad before that even happen. I dont give KG credit for doing something that was already done
    ... media spin that some fans are buying into. That 3 after the incident happened may have been the most productive thing he did all night. The intensity also turned up in the game from the Knicks. He just had a bad shooting night, and I'd say the Celtics D helped that. They through many different looks at him. Different guys, and different coverages with doubles here and there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    Thats messed up, bro.
    didn't she fall on a chair and onto his d**k by mistake?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    didn't she fall on a chair and onto his d**k by mistake?
    it happens

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oak2455 View Post
    it happens
    too many times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    too many times
    I can count the times

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast