Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    We are the only species who tries to stay with one chick...that should tell you that naturally thats not the way its suppose to be. Do you see other mamals mating and staying with one? Nah man. Men are dogs by nature. Like pac said "thats just the way it is". Its hard to bang 1 twat for the rest of your life with all this ***** out there.

CARMELOOOOOOO ANTHONYYYYYY!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QueensG_718 View Post
    We are the only species who tries to stay with one chick...that should tell you that naturally thats not the way its suppose to be. Do you see other mamals mating and staying with one? Nah man. Men are dogs by nature. Like pac said "thats just the way it is". Its hard to bang 1 twat for the rest of your life with all this ***** out there.
    Fact: Only about 3 percent of the 4,000 mammal species are monogamous.

vCash
    i'm glad you agree, these are people that freaking televised their marriage and made a reality series about it, what percent of marriages that start like that last long? the bachelor/bachlorette series? the kardashian/humphrey wedding? also how many people watched the Royal Wedding last year? My mom told me she woke up at some crazy hour to watch it I just like making fun of these things, saying that it's absolutely no surprise when these fail.

vCash
    This thread is ****ing hilarious.

vCash
    La La has been rooming with KG past few weeks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QueensG_718 View Post
    Lol me and my room mate were just talking about this last night. And he was telling me how he was taking a class and they said that men are pre-wired to want to spread their seed all over the place because we subconsciously want our genes to survive or something along those lines.

His professor told him a funny story about a former president (don't remember who) that visited some barn or whatever. And the farmer tells him and his wife that the rooster has sex pretty much all day every day. And the president's wife goes, "Can you tell my husband that?"

So the president goes,"Question: Does the rooster have sex with the same chicken every time?" So the farmer tells him no. The rooster has sex with a different chicken every time. The president goes, "Can you please tell me wife that?"

Point being it's just ****ing natural. And there's definitely a double standard. Men didn't create it but most people, male or female abide by it.

Follow me on Twitter @TheGaudAlmighty

vCash
    When Kobe was going through his divorce situation last season it didn't really affect his play. Hopefully this won't bring down Melo's play.

vCash
    This should not be a thread, this is gossip and what I call a broad conversation and I'm not into athletes personal lives nor do I care about what goes on with them when it's outside of basketball. Any mod in their right mind would close it, and save it for tm or some other gossip column.

This does explain to me why some posters post certain things and get in their feelings around here, because any man that would sit around and speculate or comment on what's going on between another man and his wife just isn't a man at all in my book!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Utd7 View Post
    When Kobe was going through his divorce situation last season it didn't really affect his play. Hopefully this won't bring down Melo's play.
    Neither did the rape allegations. Kobe is just a mentally tough dude, can we say the same for Melo? I hope so.

Welcome to the #tape

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kartyea View Post
    This should not be a thread, this is gossip and what I call a broad conversation and I'm not into athletes personal lives nor do I care about what goes on with them when it's outside of basketball. Any mod in their right mind would close it, and save it for tm or some other gossip column.

This does explain to me why some posters post certain things and get in their feelings around here, because any man that would sit around and speculate or comment on what's going on between another man and his wife just isn't a man at all in my book!!!
    Dude, no one is even concerned about what is going on with him and his wife. People are just talking about if it will affect his play. Chill.

Welcome to the #tape

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kartyea View Post

Umm this is a discussion board. That's what we do, discuss different topics. if you don't want to discuss this topic you can go to the game thread and talk bout something else. Don't try to censor free speech and our 1st amendment rights. don't tread on our freedom

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LOOTERX9 View Post
    Umm this is a discussion board. That's what we do, discuss different topics. if you don't want to discuss this topic you can go to the game thread and talk bout something else. Don't try to censor free speech and our 1st amendment rights. don't tread on our freedom
    Preach my brother! Lol

Welcome to the #tape

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kartyea:25044321

What crawled up your ***? Chill b lol. We arent even getting into melos personal life like that. Who are you to say what thread should be closed or not.

CARMELOOOOOOO ANTHONYYYYYY!!!

vCash
    This wouldn't have been posted if it wasn't for the KG hoopla. Because of that, it became relevant.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    This wouldn't have been posted if it wasn't for the KG hoopla. Because of that, it became relevant.
    This.

Melo made it open game when he got suspended.

Melo's personal business is his business, but if it impacts the Win/Loss column then it's the fan's business too.

Amare's brother was his business, but it became our business (sympathetically) when he had to take time off from the game.

All Melo has to do is keep playing great basketball, and nobody outside of Melo and Lala will care about what's going on in their personal lives.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast