Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    i bet melo will be thrilled to divorce this *****. sure she'll get half, but she'll take the kids and melo will have plenty more income over the next 10 years of his life. he got kids and fame out of her, and it's not like she wasn't personally wealthy also (though nothing like melo). now melo gets to **** younger girls, stay out late and do whatever the **** he wants. he's 28 people, the age most people get married, not divorced. i dunno if it's just me but i'm looking forward to a divorce. i mean, i feel the need to reproduce, it's evolution, it's human nature, but marriage is a bunch of ********, i mean come on, lala is gonna be a whale of a woman by the time she hits 40, melo is smart to get out on top.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    WHO GIVES A **** ABOUT THEM DIVORCING!! Why does America obsess over people's lives get a life!!!!
    Says the guy that read the title, opened it, read the article, and then posted in the thread...

Its actually relevant, you hope it doesn't affect his play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDean89 View Post
    i bet melo will be thrilled to divorce this *****. sure she'll get half, but she'll take the kids and melo will have plenty more income over the next 10 years of his life. he got kids and fame out of her, and it's not like she wasn't personally wealthy also (though nothing like melo). now melo gets to **** younger girls, stay out late and do whatever the **** he wants. he's 28 people, the age most people get married, not divorced. i dunno if it's just me but i'm looking forward to a divorce. i mean, i feel the need to reproduce, it's evolution, it's human nature, but marriage is a bunch of ********, i mean come on, lala is gonna be a whale of a woman by the time she hits 40, melo is smart to get out on top.
    Now this is the true definition of doosh baaaggg

vCash

hmmmmmmm ............. let me get this straight.....MELLO got his fame from la la........main steam America didn't know who this was until mello went to the knicks....what a duche...

vCash
    Basketball will always mean more to Melo.

Who's Melo without basketball?

Who's Melo without La?

He still a great basketball player.

Only his kid is more important.

vCash
    He's not getting a divorce... The story is bs

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    I would be really happy not living with a women who is 33 and is still "shutting down places"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rwynyc View Post
    I would be really happy not living with a women who is 33 and is still "shutting down places"
    Lol that was funny
    Video of Carmelo Anthony first time in the Barclays center http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZIIQmQ2qRA

Quote Originally Posted by oballers View Post
    the only statistic I will care about is how many W's we have and how much fun it was watching us get those Ws.

If you don't understand what I mean see the formula below:

((Amount of Joy)* Playoff Wins * # of Championships/ Number of times cheered) * # of beers drunk / % of trash talking

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rwynyc:25035510
    Haha word! I didnt know lala was that old with young brain.

CARMELOOOOOOO ANTHONYYYYYY!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rwynyc View Post
    Careful. That's melo behind you at the bus station.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankstheknicks View Post
    hmmmmmmm ............. let me get this straight.....MELLO got his fame from la la........main steam America didn't know who this was until mello went to the knicks....what a duche...
    read what i said and do not put words in my mouth did he get famous because of lala? no, he won a championship with syracuse and that will be what he was most remembered for but you are an idiot if you don't think that melo got tons of exposure from being married to lala (for what, like a year and half?) the full court wedding? lala's full court life? they used each other for fame and the way lamar odom did. you really think lamar odom is famous for dating one of the kardashians? no he won 2 chips with the lakers but he is known to non psd dwellers as a reality tv star. now, if you think a basketball star is the ideal husband you are an idiot, but no way is lala someone you want to date past her 35th birthday. so you all can call me a douche, i am a big melo fan, have been since he was drafted in denver, but i am really just a realist you saw that this was not a teflon marriage but rather one for two celebs to combine and feed off each others fanbases.

vCash
    then again she apparently does taste like honey nut cheerios so maybe she's a keeper.

vCash
    Lala is a lesbian anyway. If this story about them divorcing is true....he got out just in time.

The Knicks are back!

vCash
    then again she apparently does taste like honey nut cheerios so maybe she's a keeper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromedome View Post
    Lala is a lesbian anyway. If this story about them divorcing is true....he got out just in time.
    You two should be ashamed of yourselves

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Diewitdaknicks View Post
    You two should be ashamed of yourselves
    lol, you need to have a lightheart about these things, this couple alone has over 100 million in worth, they really don't have the problems normal people do. with half of 1st time marriages ending in divorce in the states and even higher for 2nd and 3rd time marriages it's about time we all come out from under our shells and understand that this is a good thing for people. my parents are divorced, the majority of my friends parents are divorced and at least in my case, my parents have been happier since they split. it was something that was good for all parties. have a laugh about divorce, chances are it's gonna happen to you.

i actually think marriage should be treated like a sports contract. melo should have given her a 5 year 10 million dollar contract with an opt out clause that includes a buyout but he overspent in FA. but no, young stars would much rather get married and have kids before they understand how costly a divorce is and get themselves into financial trouble.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast