Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Exclamation Carmelo Anthony, Lala 'Living Apart,' Headed for Divorce?

Carmelo Anthony and his wife of two years Lala are reportedly living apart following claims that the estranged couple is currently facing martial woes.

On Tuesday it was claimed that Anthony, 28, and Lala, 33, "have been living apart for at least two months," due to alleged marital problems, a source reportedly told the New York Daily News. The news came to light after the New York Knicks small forward almost came to blows with Boston Celtics player Kevin Garnett over Lala during Monday's game.

Garnett, 36, had allegedly told Anthony that Lala, who is also the mother of his son, "tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios," which ultimately enraged the Knicks star. The players, who eventually had to be pulled apart on court, have since moved passed the incident, but critics like talk show host Wendy Williams are now questioning the status of Anthony and Lala's marriage.
    "Lala And Carmelo are divorcing?! WOW! No wonder he was so angry and ready to pop Kev Monday night #WendyWilliams," Kate tweeted.

"Carmelo and Lala are over? I'm in shock! I have a feeling she messed with Garnett, y else would he say dat?" Chloe Jace tweeted.

"Wait wait wait. LaLa and Melo are getting a divorce?! Noooo. They're my favorite couple!" Jordan Morford tweeted.
    Lala, who was at Monday night's game at Madison Square Garden, has reportedly been absent from the stadium for several weeks, which is evidently unusual considering the reality TV star attended almost every Knicks home game last season. At times, she also reportedly traveled with the Knicks on the road to remain close to her husband.

The "La La's Full Court Life" star spent New Year's Eve without Anthony, according to reports. However, she appeared to be in good spirits, judging by a tweet on her Twitter page.

"Getting ready to shut down Miami TONIGHT. Happy New Year!" La La tweeted from South Beach on Dec. 31st.
    http://www.christianpost.com/news/ca...e-video-87964/

We saw how KG got into Melos head and totally threw him off his game on Monday. If Melo is headed for a divorce, do you think it could eventually throw him off his game? I hope not.

vCash
    Is this the TMZ forum??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nytunnelvision View Post
    Is this the TMZ forum??
    Just wondering if anyone thinks it will affect his play, dont be a dick...

vCash
    I hope it doesn't, but it can really **** up Melo's game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingZoFkWeeNz View Post
    I hope it doesn't, but it can really **** up Melo's game.

That is what Im worried about. Hopefully they work things out.

vCash
    Maybe it's why he is playing better now. Who knows

Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post

The division is going to be ran by the Sixers and Raptors in three years. Book it.

vCash
    If anytihng it will just amp him up next time they play the Celtics

Can't get rid of him...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jroz View Post
    If anytihng it will just amp him up next time they play the Celtics
    Based off what ? They're getting a divorce it has nothing to do with the celtics. Wishful thinking

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    Just wondering if anyone thinks it will affect his play, dont be a dick...
    if the article is true, its been going on for months, and it hasn't affected his play yet... so lets hope it stays that way

Melo was 4-16 even before him & KG even got into it. He was just having a bad night and let KG make it a horrible night.

vCash
    If Melo is going to shoot like he did on Monday, I hope she never comes to another game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    http://www.christianpost.com/news/ca...e-video-87964/

We saw how KG got into Melos head and totally threw him off his game on Monday. If Melo is headed for a divorce, do you think it could eventually throw him off his game? I hope not.
    I think Garnett knew the exact button to push on that one night. This should not be an issue going forward. Melo knows now that Garnett and others will now be coming at him with this BS, and he'll have to keep his head.

It's a lot easier not to flip out when you know it's coming.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    BTW did anyone else not realize that the source of the whole "honey nut cheerios" comment is IncarceratedBob and for whatever reason everyone actually listened to him and ran with the idea...

vCash
    melo played bad before that even happen. I dont give KG credit for doing something that was already done

vCash
    That really sucks, words are just words, but I really hope none of this is true.

vCash
    I really hope this is not true, melo, lala And his son are always the perfect happy family in my eyes i do nt want that to be ruined =( and i hope it doesnt effect melos ball game..

If you can't handle my worst, you ain't getting my best.
    #KnicksTape

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast