Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Stephen A. Smith: "Heat need someone nasty!"

On first take, he said Miami needs someone to ignite some passion for the Heat because everybody is going at LeBron now. Any deals Riley could swing to help the front court? I think Chandler would be great, but I doubt NY is interested. Who else is there?

She can turn my "Paige" anytime!

vCash
    I would like to trade for Cousins but thats not realistic? I woudnt mind trading for dalembert, Mozgov, Gortat, <another long shot, and Jason Thompson.
    FEAR US!!!

vCash
    Chalmers, James Jones, and Philly's 1st might land us a player like Dalembert.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=9ww69sv

But I doubt Pat would be willing to part with Rio when a big man might yet be bought out.

vCash
    Birdman.

vCash
    I don't want Rio, Battier or UD to be traded...

Those are key players for us.

However, the only possibility we have is Birdman. I doubt Riley is looking to make a BIG move like that (Gortat, Dalembert or others).
    Miami HEAT

vCash
    i dont want to trade any of our players. i like them all and i know we have enough to win. what i dont like is the fact these guys are waiting till the playoffs to give a ****.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    i dont want to trade any of our players. i like them all and i know we have enough to win. what i dont like is the fact these guys are waiting till the playoffs to give a ****.
    Your really blind to the truth arent ya, this team isnt waiting for anything they are just getting beat by teams that step on the court and know Miami isnt as good as they think they are. Outside of Lebron and Wade they arent that athletic they are old and small

vCash
    whatever! if it means making this team better and prepared for the big run ..im ok with pat trading some of our players .. just dont touch battier,lebron,wade,ud,ray .. im ok with the rest .. i like gortat a lot

vCash
    Cousins, Marc Gasol, Gortat, Bynum

I believe Pat will make a move...stay tune.

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dimgim View Post
    Your really blind to the truth arent ya, this team isnt waiting for anything they are just getting beat by teams that step on the court and know Miami isnt as good as they think they are. Outside of Lebron and Wade they arent that athletic they are old and small
    How is he blind? He along with myself and the rest of this forum witnessed this team win a championship with the same guys. There are concerns with this team now, but that doesn't mean these problems can't be solved....

I don't mean to sound condescending with what I'm about to say (not really to you dimgim), but it really amazes me how many people around in this town learn little year to year. The regular season has ups and downs, and reality is that this the third year now where we've lost regular season games and some postseason games because of the rebounding battle, and with worse players too. The results? Two NBA Finals appearances w/ 1 championship....and had LBJ just played to his averages we could be talking about a possible three-peat. Size helps, and I'd without a doubt make a move within reason to get it, but rebounding is an effort and energy thing that could be hampered a bit because of defensive principles.

vCash
    Yet even with those same principles, we've had games where we'd outrebound teams like Chicago, Indiana, Utah, etc.....

vCash
    Well said stebo. and size is not everything. you dont have to be 7'0 to rebound the ball. Just look at guys like farried, regie evans, and hickson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    How is he blind? He along with myself and the rest of this forum witnessed this team win a championship with the same guys. There are concerns with this team now, but that doesn't mean these problems can't be solved....

I don't mean to sound condescending with what I'm about to say (not really to you dimgim), but it really amazes me how many people around in this town learn little year to year. The regular season has ups and downs, and reality is that this the third year now where we've lost regular season games and some postseason games because of the rebounding battle, and with worse players too. The results? Two NBA Finals appearances w/ 1 championship....and had LBJ just played to his averages we could be talking about a possible three-peat. Size helps, and I'd without a doubt make a move within reason to get it, but rebounding is an effort and energy thing that could be hampered a bit because of defensive principles.
    Thanks for the shout out...the NBA changes, evolves, and most importantly it adapts and if you've watched games this season you can see the blueprint to beating Miami is being executed far better than we have seen it in the big three era. Miami has to adapt as well wether it be the scheme or an adjustment in the line up, but to sit there and say hey I'll be glad when this team flips the switch is just fooling yourself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dimgim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post

Thanks for the shout out...the NBA changes, evolves, and most importantly it adapts and if you've watched games this season you can see the blueprint to beating Miami is being executed far better than we have seen it in the big three era. Miami has to adapt as well wether it be the scheme or an adjustment in the line up, but to sit there and say hey I'll be glad when this team flips the switch is just fooling yourself.
    Sure thing bro.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    Well said stebo. and size is not everything. you dont have to be 7'0 to rebound the ball. Just look at guys like farried, regie evans, and hickson
    You don't have to be 7'0 but size is a huge part of rebounding lets be real

Top 10 rebounders
    Varejao - 6'11
    Howard - 6'11
    Randolf - 6'10
    Asik - 7'0
    Hickson - 6'9
    Vucevic - 7'0
    Lee - 6'9
    Chandler - 7'0
    Noah - 6'11
    Cousins - 6'11