French Riviera
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Who you want to fool?

You hate Gasol More.
    And you hate Kobe

What's your point?

Quote Originally Posted by 310Casper View Post
    Dwight, please leave.

Seriously, i dont even want this guy to stay. Yes, i know im in the minority with my statement.

Injury prone, drama, no offense, horrible ft%. I do not want to build the future around this guy.
    I don't dislike him, but I think the season may have gone better without this cloud hanging over the organization's head. This tension about what he's going to do when the season ends.

I think he's better than Bynum, and as such, I think that the Lakers "won" the trade just by getting one semi-healthy season out of him. Defense is far more important from a center than offense, so I'll give Bynum the slight edge at the offensive end, and take the huge advantage on defense with Dwight. But he shouldn't be such a focal point on offense, not with this group of players. If he moves on, or if they go balls out and give him a sign'n'trade, I don't think they'll be any worse off.

I'm in the minority who still has faith in Gasol, anyway, so re-establishing the championship core of Kobe and Pau (with Nash added in, plus young talent via trade) would keep them competitive. Certainly more competitive than this.
    Last edited by MickeyMgl; 01-09-2013 at 05:21 PM.

In the clouds
    From what I read, he doesn't sound too unhappy. He wanted to clarify. Perhaps he was frustrated with the description, but it sounded more like clarification rather than lashing out.

Still1Ballin's basement
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Honestly I feel no pressure about dwight:

- if he man up and stays a Laker,I will support him

- if he leaves like a coward, he'll be the player I'll hate the most
    Haha this!!!

I think it has less to do with him worrying about free agency and more to do with him not wanting fans and others thinking he is a weak, injury prone player they can pile more blame on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12