Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Why Is Dwight So Bothered By How The Lakers Described His Injury?

Is it because it could mess up his free agency?

http://tinyurl.com/auoc9ff

vCash

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMgl View Post
    Is it because it could mess up his free agency?

http://tinyurl.com/auoc9ff
    That is a possibility. Never thought about that. Nice thinking Mr. Einstein.

vCash
    Is he serious? Hadn't heard of this..

WOW! This guy is incredibly weak minded.. He was one of my favorite players all throughout his Magic tenure but now he's full of drama and tears.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    Sensationalism.

vCash
    He obviously doesn't want to play for the Lakers, so every little thing he's gonna make a big.deal out of Ot so he has reasons to leave

vCash
    Honestly I feel no pressure about dwight:

- if he man up and stays a Laker,I will support him

- if he leaves like a coward, he'll be the player I'll hate the most

vCash
    I really don't think he'll leave, but it wouldn't exactly be the end of the world if he did. I wouldn't even hate him for it...

The Lakers traded for him knowing it was a possibility that he'd leave... and they were supposed to do everything the could to convince him to stay. They already ****ed up royally by not hiring Phil. If Dwight leaves, it's probably 80% on the FO.

vCash
    Dwight, please leave.

Seriously, i dont even want this guy to stay. Yes, i know im in the minority with my statement.

Injury prone, drama, no offense, horrible ft%. I do not want to build the future around this guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 310Casper View Post
    Dwight, please leave.

Seriously, i dont even want this guy to stay. Yes, i know im in the minority with my statement.

Injury prone, drama, no offense, horrible ft%. I do not want to build the future around this guy.
    Even at this point, Dwight wouldn't be considered injury-prone. Before his back injury, he had only missed a total of 7 games in his entire career (567 played out of 574), and I'm not even sure all of those were because of injuries. And when healthy he's a top 5 player.

I DO want to build our future around this guy! I just wish Laker fans would wait to see him play for us at 100% before wanting to amnesty him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Honestly I feel no pressure about dwight:

- if he man up and stays a Laker,I will support him

- if he leaves like a coward, he'll be the player I'll hate the most
    Who you want to fool?

You hate Gasol More.

vCash
    Dwight, please leave.

I guess we're both in the minority because I've never been sold on Dwight Howard from day one... Laker fans just like to go after big names, which is fine, but you gotta be carerful what you ask for.... Dwight is nothing more than a great defender with SOME offense, and now you can see that he's a childish, whiny drama queen...

If he leaves, then so be it... I, for one, wouldn't give a ****...

vCash
    I hope he stays, but if he leaves, like handle mentioned, it's not the end of the world

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Who you want to fool?

You hate Gasol More.
    Talking about hate around here! The point here is that Howard is the man to build around after Kobe. He obviously nt healthy yet. But at the same time who would want to stick around with Jimbaco in charge and No D coach running this team down? Nash 39 years old and Mamba getting close to retirement? WHo!

vCash
    Dwight, please leave.

Thank God you are not the owner!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Talking about hate around here! The point here is that Howard is the man to build around after Kobe. He obviously nt healthy yet. But at the same time who would want to stick around with Jimbaco in charge and No D coach running this team down? Nash 39 years old and Mamba getting close to retirement? WHo!
    you now damm well that if i was the gm our team next year would be Cp3-dwight and a ton of 1 year deals.

Cp3, lebron(or melo), Dwight and a ton of vets min the folowing year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast