Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Agree with Driven - I think his biggest impact will be as a face. a Jeff Hardy type face that can really get a crowd behind him b/c he's just an excellent worker and just sell the **** out of every move.

I do hate the way they booked the RAW finish though.. Cena kicked out of ZigZag, Fame-***-er, Big E's move, the sleeper, and the super kick (that finish would have been amazing). And comes back and literally hits 1 move.. and wins :/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadilles View Post
    I do hate the way they booked the RAW finish though.. Cena kicked out of ZigZag, Fame-***-er, Big E's move, the sleeper, and the super kick (that finish would have been amazing). And comes back and literally hits 1 move.. and wins :/
    http://www.411mania.com/game_article_pictures/12729.jpg

vCash
    I like him but I agree that something is missing. Love his ring work, but I just can't really connect with his character and mic work. His backstage scene with AJ a couple weeks ago was great...but then he looked pretty weak to me during his "New Year's toast", then he just looked uncomfortable when Cena came out and was talking to him. He isn't consistent on the mic, and I also don't feel he takes his "show-off character" far enough like someone like Sandow...I think he could do so much more with it. He just doesn't connect to crowds on a weekly basis and needs managers to draw heat like the River said.

I also see him as a transitional champ at best in today's WWE. Maybe when he becomes champion he'll be even better.

vCash
    Should've been repackaged a long time ago with a new name and no 40-year old woman in his corner. Being handcuffed to Vickie seriously hurt his image.

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    Del Rio and Sheamus draw pretty big, and they haven't dropped the ball on Bryan or Ziggler.

Patience, my friend.

That's like saying they dropped the ball on Edge for his first 6-8-however many years in the company.

They know what they have in both Bryan and Ziggler. They consistently put them in strong enough situations. They know what they have in them. They're biding their time.
    And Punk and Hardy, hell even HBK and Bret were the same. The list goes on and on. This is how WWE has always done things, but fans get impatient and think they are being ruined. Guys have to earn their spot in the main event. There is a glass ceiling they have to break thru to get there. This isn't anything new. It has gone on for years. The only guys that have been excluded from that from the most part are giants.

I agree, Bryan and Ziggler are the future of the company. They definitely aren't dropping the ball with them. Ziggler has been in alot of high profile matches over the last year. A few ppvs he had two matches. He won MITB. He was the sole survivor at SS and beat Cena at TLC. I don't care how many times he has lost, WWE wouldn't have someone in the position and matches and be all over tv like he has been if they didn't believe in him. I think the IWC looks too much into wins and losses and not the overall big picture. Just look at this. in 2012 wrestler A was 154-8-1. Wrestler B was 37-149-3.

If we are going to go by wins, you would think A is the bigger star and has the bigger future, right? wrestler A is Brodus Clay and wrestler B is Dolph. Dolph is a heel and loses because he makes the faces look good. He is also been used alot and WWE is very high on him, or he wouldn't be getting the push he has gotten. The record is irrelevant. Anyone remember Sheamus famous losing streak a few years ago and rumors that he was going to be released? That has been long forgotten about now. Ziggler will be the same way. Two years from now or even this time next year Ziggler and Byran are going to be prominent players in the main event.
    Last edited by Dmac; 01-11-2013 at 09:18 PM.

vCash
    Bryan is the best thing wwe has right now besides punk.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123