Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Vooch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bholly View Post
    Since you signed up in November?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thevcballer View Post
    1. Tell me where in that post i implyed that our bigs where better becuase there not
    2. Thad young having a career season and us losing Elton Brand And Nikola Vucivuc most defiantly go hand and hand Same consept Not to mention
    on paper out team is way better than theres and nik wouldnt be a top 2 option here.
    1. My point was that our bigs aren't very good, so shouldn't one of them be "stat stuffing", according to your logic (since our team isn't surrounded with talent either).

2. Thad has improved with the added muscle he put on, but he is still a below average rebounder. Vucivuc has turned into one of the better rebounders in the league, how is someone ranked 17th in TR% comparable to someone ranked 159th?

Also what does reboudning have to do with being the #2 option? Reggie Evan is never the #2 option anywhere, but he is a great rebounder. If you can rebound, you will rebound wherever your play.
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    1. My point was that our bigs aren't very good, so shouldn't one of them be "stat stuffing", according to your logic (since our team isn't surrounded with talent either).

2. Thad has improved with the added muscle he put on, but he is still a below average rebounder. Vucivuc has turned into one of the better rebounders in the league, how is someone ranked 17th in TR% comparable to someone ranked 159th?

Also what does reboudning have to do with being the #2 option? Reggie Evan is never the #2 option anywhere, but he is a great rebounder. If you can rebound, you will rebound wherever your play.
    If this is just about rebounding i point too evan turner who i dont personally feel would have 7 rebounds a game if this team had good bigs
    and as for the option part i was speaking of his scoring u know half of what makes his double double a thing....

2012 allstar

vCash
    For the last time I respect vucs rebounding numbers but those dont make you Marc Gasol Gasol is just better all around and figures to always be that way.

2012 allstar

vCash
    Oh yeah, Marc Gasol is the better player, but this article was projecting what Vuc may turn out to be. They acknowledge that he has a ways to go to get there, but at 22, they maintain that he has shown enough development to be hopeful.

I don't think Vooch was a irreplaceable loss, as he still has a ways to go to improve defensively (where he gets caught up because of his athleticism) and around rim (where he struggles to finish due his athleticism), but you have to acknowledge he is becoming a solid player down in Orl.
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    Oh yeah, Marc Gasol is the better player, but this article was projecting what Vuc may turn out to be. They acknowledge that he has a ways to go to get there, but at 22, they maintain that he has shown enough development to be hopeful.

I don't think Vooch was a irreplaceable loss, as he still has a ways to go to improve defensively (where he gets caught up because of his athleticism) and around rim (where he struggles to finish due his athleticism), but you have to acknowledge he is becoming a solid player down in Orl.
    I think its a bit of a reach personally but i do agree he is becoming a very solid player if not a tad overrated at the present moment XD.

2012 allstar

vCash
    i was very happy with the Vuc pick. I just think that DC was an idiot not to play him more last year. I think DC has maybe this year left before he gets fired. His players over time zone him out.
    Thomas Jefferson - "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SJSF View Post
    i was very happy with the Vuc pick. I just think that DC was an idiot not to play him more last year. I think DC has maybe this year left before he gets fired. His players over time zone him out.
    Last year he was a wimp...and the team didn't play that way.

This year he'd fit right in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    Last year he was a wimp...and the team didn't play that way.

This year he'd fit right in.
    Agree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SJSF View Post
    why is everyone so determined on Doug getting fired? he is not a bad coach.

2012 allstar

vCash
    For me, it's that he apparently can't run an offense. It's been mid-range jumpers for 2.5 years now, and he doesn't seem to have a problem with that - in fact he seems to like it.
    I'm also not crazy about (read: sort of hate) his personell moves and team-building philosophy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bholly View Post
    For me, it's that he apparently can't run an offense. It's been mid-range jumpers for 2.5 years now, and he doesn't seem to have a problem with that - in fact he seems to like it.
    I'm also not crazy about (read: sort of hate) his personell moves and team-building philosophy.
    the thing is im not sure the mid ranged jumpers are totally his fault in fact Turner and Holiday Love mid ranged jumpers this was known about them before they where even drafted Hawes likes them and idk about lavoy allen But iggy is fond of them as well i think its just a personnel issue. Or at least halfway so.

2012 allstar

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234