Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I keep seeing Alec Ogletree mocked to the Bears right behind us at #20.... I hope if he's there at 19 we take him and if he is who we are targeting we don;t let a team move in front of us like we let the Bucs do last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points..... Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.
    gooood caaaall

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Menfan4lyfe View Post
    I keep seeing Alec Ogletree mocked to the Bears right behind us at #20.... I hope if he's there at 19 we take him and if he is who we are targeting we don;t let a team move in front of us like we let the Bucs do last year.
    Ugh don't get me started on Martin.. Still mad.. And people in here tried saying he would suck cause he played at Boise in a week conference..

vCash
    New mock drafts have T'eo going somewhere between 15-25...lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    New mock drafts have T'eo going somewhere between 15-25...lol
    Lmao I don't even pay attention to those things.. They change every week and the combine changes everything..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Lmao I don't even pay attention to those things.. They change every week and the combine changes everything..
    Yeah that's why I put lol..

Scouts are wrong a lot.. that's why I wait for combines and watch game film before I really decide on who I think would be a good fit for the giants, and there scheme/system.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Yeah that's why I put lol..

Scouts are wrong a lot.. that's why I wait for combines and watch game film before I really decide on who I think would be a good fit for the giants, and there scheme/system.
    Yea I've watched a good amount of guys so far but still have a ways a ways to go..

vCash
    I love Te'O, he's a consistent beast but I kinda like Ogletree just a little bit more than Te'O because he's got speed... this clip kind of showed me the potential of Ogletree...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZy_y0on4u8
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    I love Te'O, he's a consistent beast but I kinda like Ogletree just a little bit more than Te'O because he's got speed... this clip kind of showed me the potential of Ogletree...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZy_y0on4u8
    What impresses me about Ogletree is the strength speed combo.. Lbs as fast as him usually aren't quote physical yet.. But I've seen Ogletree take on Lacy head to head and he won.. That's very impressive considering Lacy might be the best power back in the game..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Menfan4lyfe View Post

Another guy who was blown up in his bowl game. Might be a nice coverage LB with speed but blown up often at the POA. Other Giants boards are killing this guy.
    Done - thank goodness

vCash
    What impresses me about Ogletree is the strength speed combo.. Lbs as fast as him usually aren't quote physical yet.. But I've seen Ogletree take on Lacy head to head and he won.. That's very impressive considering Lacy might be the best power back in the game..
    Linebackers are supposed to shed blocks of guards and make the tackle to be impressive, not just tackle a RB. Every LB in the NFL should do that.

Did anybody have a better highlight reel than Chaney? Where did he go?
    Done - thank goodness

vCash
    I don't know if your responding to me like I said I have you on ignore.. Your not worth my time..

My guess is your probably pointing out Ogletree didn't have a good bowl game.. If so you put way too much stock into those games.. Maybe those are the only games you watch where you watch these guys?

vCash
    Sorry guys in my other post, the great tackle I'm talking about was when Bama was inches away from the end zone and Ogletree shed his block and took Lacey right on at the goal line and won.. Keep in mind Lacy is probably the most powerful back in college and breaks tackles like its nothing.. Anyway a LB with his kind of speed and the ability to fill the gap and take on a RB like that at the goal line is down right impressive.

Watch some tape on this guy, not just highlight reels.. Like anyone he has his downfalls, no doubt but is a very legit talent and would be a great fit for us.

See cowboykilla for film, he's usually got some good ones and my I phone is down so I'm using a pos right now and can't post links.

vCash
    I don't know if your responding to me like I said I have you on ignore.. Your not worth my time..

My guess is your probably pointing out Ogletree didn't have a good bowl game.. If so you put way too much stock into those games.. Maybe those are the only games you watch where you watch these guys?
    You read every post, guaranteed. Just not mature
    Done - thank goodness

vCash
    Is he still responding to me? Lol I bet he is..

vCash

Manti Te’o looks like a first-round pick, but Alabama game will hurt

Posted by Michael David Smith on January 11, 2013, 11:27 AM EST

Reuters
    Alabama dominated Notre Dame in Monday night’s college football national championship game, and Alabama’s offense was particularly successful going directly at what was supposed to be the strength of Notre Dame’s defense: The Crimson Tide ran for 265 yards, often going right up the middle at linebacker Manti Te’o, who was widely regarded as the best defensive player in college football in 2012. So will that game affect Te’o's draft stock?

Mike Mayock is well-positioned to have an opinion about that, because Mayock spends the football season as NBC’s commentator on Notre Dame games, and he spends the offseason as NFL Network’s draft analyst. And Mayock said today on Mike and Mike in the Morning that he thinks there’s a risk of people overreacting to one bad game from Te’o and dropping him further than he deserves to be dropped — but Mayock also thinks it’s valid to point out that Te’o struggled when facing future NFL offensive linemen and future NFL running backs against the Crimson Tide.

“I think the first thing you have to do is not have a major knee-jerk reaction,” Mayock said. “Let’s look at this kid’s body of work over four years. I think the second thing, though — and being real honest here — is that most NFL teams are going to look at that Bama team and say, ‘OK, that’s the most NFL-type team he has seen in four years, and how did he play in that game?’ I haven’t seen the tape yet, but everything I saw live tells me it wasn’t real good. So it’s going to be factored in, and teams are going to look at it and teams are going to ask him questions about it. But overall, the body of his work tells me he’s a first-round draft pick in the NFL.”

We noted before the Alabama game that Te’o was widely regarded as a first-round draft pick, but there were questions about his speed in pass coverage. If the Alabama game has raised further questions about how good he is against the run, then Te’o may end up falling further than most people expect. Even if he still looks like a first-round pick.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ame-will-hurt/

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast