Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Ashton will probably turn out into a pretty good 3rd liner/net pressence type guy. Not expensive. He's a project though.

vCash
    Ashton will be an NHLer, i like his game and i think he could be a 4th liner at the very least even if he has ZERO offense.

IMO i think of him as a better Frattin with more offensive and defensive potential. His two-way game would be a nice + on our 4th line. Every coach he's had loves him, and seeing how he kinda won over Carlyle a bit last season (started giving him more and more minutes) i think we could see him sometime down the road.

vCash
    Odd rumour but i've seen on Twitter that Hossa ++ for Luongo. I don't put much stalk into it, it'd be like MTL trading us Carey Price for Kessel ++. Crazy just looking at the players and add in the fact that they are like blood rivals and it becomes Charlie Sheen "winning" crazy.

vCash
    Guys like him and Tyler Biggs are going to be awesome energy guys for us down the road. Ditto for Brad Ross the more ice he gets. Burke may not have put any front line prospects in our system besides Rielly and I'll still say Kadri at this point. But he's drafted alot of guys that could turn into very useful 3rd/4th line guys. Maybe even some fringe 2nd liners.

vCash
    ^^ and those guys have value (thanks for reminding me about Ross).

Carolina just traded for a player like them, Kevin Westgarth, The LA kings got Anthony Stewart, a 4th rounder, and a 6th rounder in return. The dude had like 3 pts last season lol and got them a pretty decent player (Stewart) and picks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    ^^ and those guys have value (thanks for reminding me about Ross).

Carolina just traded for a player like them, Kevin Westgarth, The LA kings got Anthony Stewart, a 4th rounder, and a 6th rounder in return. The dude had like 3 pts last season lol and got them a pretty decent player (Stewart) and picks.

Yeah I don't get what Carolina did there... two picks and Stewart (who I think is a way more productive player then Westgarth). That's a good deal for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingerSox View Post
    Guys like him and Tyler Biggs are going to be awesome energy guys for us down the road. Ditto for Brad Ross the more ice he gets. Burke may not have put any front line prospects in our system besides Rielly and I'll still say Kadri at this point. But he's drafted alot of guys that could turn into very useful 3rd/4th line guys. Maybe even some fringe 2nd liners.
    I like Biggs a lot, I think he can be a third line guy. I don't know about Ashton. I like Ross a lot, he's a super pest. I really hope he continues to develop.

I agree about the possibility of a lot of 4th or 3rd line guys.

Brad Ross, Connor Brown, Greg McKegg, Leo Komarov (Not a Burke pick but still will be in the NHL) Matt Frattin, Kenny Ryan, Carter Ashton, Jerry D'Amigo all have potential. Colborne is up in the air at this point for me.

Then the D is pretty deep too with Blacker, Rielly, Percy, Finn, Holzer, Nillson.

I expect a bottom six this year to consist of Frattin and Komarov definitely deserve spots. Kadri depending on how he looks in camp should at least get a look at a spot.

Toronto Gyarados.
    NHL Pokemon logo's for the win.

Blue Jays,
    Maple Leafs and Steelers fan for life.

vCash
    If Bozak goes the other way in a Luongo deal then it'll be wide open for Kadri to get a look. He'd just have to compete with Connolly. I'm starting to come down off of my stance on a Luongo trade since the Burke firing anyways.

vCash
    What's this Steve MacIntyre garbage about
    All over twitter?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito Santana View Post
    What's this Steve MacIntyre garbage about
    All over twitter?
    unconfirmed that the Leafs claimed him then it was denied by a writer but now it's "possible"

just crazy how insignificant this player is (maybe 4th line talent at very best) and is lighting up twitter lol #leafsnation

vCash
    ^
    Haha yeah it's all over Twitter. You'd think people missed hockey or somethin?

vCash
    MacIntyere knows how to **** people up thoguh.

Hey maybe we could get Hossa for Reimer. lol

Haven't seen to many rumors today

vCash
    So apparently re entry waivers is gone from the new cba...did Not know that

vCash
    Someone explain that....they can send a guy down on a 1 way but anyone can claim him...but them if he makes it through the team is free to recall him with no risk of losing him on re entry?

vCash
    Apparently and as often as you want

vCash
    Lol MaCyntire is gonna help win us the Cup, obviously it's an important addition.

Toronto Gyarados.
    NHL Pokemon logo's for the win.

Blue Jays,
    Maple Leafs and Steelers fan for life.

Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast