Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 69 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Haha nope.

vCash
    Pittsburgh claimed Boychuck. As if they needed him...

Toronto Gyarados.
    NHL Pokemon logo's for the win.

Blue Jays,
    Maple Leafs and Steelers fan for life.

vCash
    Kulemin to Pitt for Maata, Boychuk, and a 1st.

great deal, get it done.

vCash
    Kings center prospect Andrei Loktionov has asked for a trade. He's a small center and wouldn't be a bad depth pickup. There is upside there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    Kings center prospect Andrei Loktionov has asked for a trade. He's a small center and wouldn't be a bad depth pickup. There is upside there.
    Not bad, not as hyped as Boychuk, but i like what i'm reading about him. They need D and maybe we could send them some of our D spec depth. They lost hickey so they may look for a mobile D man. Nothing major off our roster though.

vCash
    I'd give them a depth D, nothing more.

vCash
    I might get some backtalk here for this but i am curious what you guys think

Malkin
    Kennedy

for

Kessel
    Bozak
    Gardnier
    Percey
    McKegg
    1st this year

Any chance you think the Pens would do this. I would die to get Malkin what do you think the asking price would be. I think the Pens are going to have to cut ties with Malkin sooner then later. I don't think him and Sid can last together for much longer. Especially if the Pens start to struggle.

vCash
    I think when they traded Staal they basically said were keeping Malkin and Crosby. They need to upgrade their wings and defense but they have money to do it. I doubt we see any Malkin trade and if we do they will need to get an elite dman back imo

vCash
    That's basically it Optimized. Staal was dealt because they want to keep Crosby and Malkin in Pittsburgh for their careers. They actually can build around the two of them being monster cap hits especially with alot of young D man coming up that are under control contractually for a while. I think the one thing Pittsburgh needs is another winger. Crosby needs a winger. Obviously you don't rip Neal away from Malkin. But how much longer is Sid going to have to play with Pascal Dupuis and Chris Kunitz? No knock against Kunitz.

vCash
    Kunitz sucks. I'd much rather see the Pens go after an affordable option like Stewart or Seto or even Iginla (would take a lot, but not that bad) and keep them here for a while than to trade someone big like Geno. If we still had Staal, I'd do it though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    Kulemin to Pitt for Maata, Boychuk, and a 1st.

great deal, get it done.
    We just got Boychuk, why would we trade him? I'd do Maatta, Tangradi and a 1st though.

vCash
    Tangradi's one of those guys who never lived up to the hype. It seems like he's been trying to find a place in Pittsburgh for 3 or 4 years. Colton(wrong name maybe hah) Gillies gooining him probably didn't help matters much either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by penguins2946 View Post
    We just got Boychuk, why would we trade him? I'd do Maatta, Tangradi and a 1st though.
    I want him but Maatta, Jeffrey, and a first for Kulemin and Percy is a deal i'd do. We need Maatta more than Kulemin longterm imo.

Boychuk will be good for you guys though, if he plays with Crosby or Malkin he will put up some serious points.

vCash
    If Kennedy could be had i'd like him too, now that Frattin looks like he will stick here i am more inclined to deal Kulemin for best deal available.

vCash
    I dont think there will be any big trades...I think the core of the top three lines is filled. Each line has a skill player a hard working banger and combo guy
    Lupul/???/Kessel
    JVR/Grabo/Mac
    Kulemin/kadri/Frattin
    Komarov/Mcclement/Brown

in the off season id like to add Getzlaf in the middle and Nathan Horton to replace Mac...it might financially cripple the back end long term though

Page 24 of 69 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast