Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    monticello, mn
    Posts
    577
    vCash
    1500

    back after forever

    Hey there Puppies forum. Bblbig, back after a llloonnnggg hiatus. Spent some time living in WI (insert hissing and boo's here). Back in glorious MN. happy to be back to the forum
    "insert witty statement here"

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    8,186
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bblbig View Post
    Hey there Puppies forum. Bblbig, back after a llloonnnggg hiatus. Spent some time living in WI (insert hissing and boo's here). Back in glorious MN. happy to be back to the forum
    Welcome back. Do they not have the Internet in WI?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    4,700
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom Listens View Post
    Welcome back. Do they not have the Internet in WI?
    I mean, it is wisconson...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Montenegro
    Posts
    1,517
    vCash
    1500
    Well, welcome back mate!

    Wolves United

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    monticello, mn
    Posts
    577
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom Listens View Post
    Welcome back. Do they not have the Internet in WI?
    Ha, yea...but they root for some really odd teams
    "insert witty statement here"

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    4,700
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bblbig View Post
    Ha, yea...but they root for some really odd teams
    like the bucks, they know wolves eat deer and other such animals right?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    20,729
    vCash
    2500
    Im sick of all the Wisconsin graduates using their diplomas for handicapped parking in the Twin Cities.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn Park, MN
    Posts
    5,387
    vCash
    1500
    lmfao!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    8,186
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    Im sick of all the Wisconsin graduates using their diplomas for handicapped parking in the Twin Cities.
    Bazinga

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn Park, MN
    Posts
    5,387
    vCash
    1500
    I'm never going to Wisconsin if it means I can't PSD. You guys might like that, though.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Maple Grove, MN
    Posts
    5,810
    vCash
    1500
    Should have stayed away. Once you live in Wisconsin, you are tainted forever in my eyes.


    PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

    a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •