Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
Results 316 to 324 of 324
  1. #316
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    C Florida
    Posts
    6,336
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlin234 View Post
    Thanks for your input Skip

    My instincts tell me this team is gonna turn it up after the All-Star break. Its not about how you start but how you finish.
    Not exactly. If I remember correctly, we finished last season on a sour note and seemingly turned it on come playoff time...
    Last edited by JNoel; 01-11-2013 at 10:13 AM.

  2. #317
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    18,278
    vCash
    0
    What is up with Lebron's minutes? Its been like 20 games in a row he has played the entire 2nd half. If we keep this up he is going to be tired when the playoffs come around.

  3. #318
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,887
    vCash
    1503
    Quote Originally Posted by ATX View Post
    WTF Miami!? Seriously WTF!? I really hope they start giving at least a little bit of a **** about the regular season at some point this year. Clearly won't have home court if they make it to the finals, and this crap play is just keeping the door wide open for a number of teams in the East to pass the Heat.
    don't need home court, tho it would be nice.

  4. #319
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,134
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    don't need home court, tho it would be nice.
    I would reconsider that. We're not the same team that used to dominate and looked forward to road games.
    "Ray Allen's first visit back to the TD Garden"

  5. #320
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,887
    vCash
    1503
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlin234 View Post
    I would reconsider that. We're not the same team that used to dominate and looked forward to road games.
    Not the same team? do we still have lebron, wade, and bosh?

  6. #321
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    594
    vCash
    1500
    they didn't play bad this game...rebounded the ball well..however. the turnover's kept the Tblazers in the game and they are a pretty good perimeter team..

  7. #322
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Miami,fl
    Posts
    5,333
    vCash
    1500
    I like that Oden agent (Conley) and Riley are keeping the Oden signing hush hush. They don't want teams to know that the heat are about to get rejuvenated Oden. It's obvious that Lebron and Oden are good friends and its going to be the best situation for his career playing along side the big 3, Less wear and tear and a chance to win a few championship before his career is over.
    FEAR US!!!

  8. #323
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,134
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    Not the same team? do we still have lebron, wade, and bosh?
    We played with and edge. A chip on our shoulders. I have not seen none of that once this season so far.
    "Ray Allen's first visit back to the TD Garden"

  9. #324
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Caloocan,Philippines
    Posts
    2,709
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kntresistheheat View Post
    I like that Oden agent (Conley) and Riley are keeping the Oden signing hush hush. They don't want teams to know that the heat are about to get rejuvenated Oden. It's obvious that Lebron and Oden are good friends and its going to be the best situation for his career playing along side the big 3, Less wear and tear and a chance to win a few championship before his career is over.
    i thought it hasnt started yet ? lol

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •