Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    7,922
    vCash
    1500

    Video of the Garnett - Melo incident

    Video link

    Looks like someone got it captured on their cell phone.


    "Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western MA
    Posts
    592
    vCash
    1500
    The only thing that made that video watchable was seeing two floating heads in the crowd a foot and a half taller than everybody else talking **** to each other. Melo is such a phony *** *****. If there was nobody there he would have kept his distance from KG and talked **** and then ran like has done time and time again. HOLD ME BACK! HOLD ME BACK! LOL! Grow up. This is what happens when these guys don't have a true high school or college experience. They don't know how to act in the real world.


    2013-2014 BOSTON CELTICS

    RONDO / PRESSEY
    BRADLEY / BAYLESS / JOHNSON
    GREEN / WALLACE / BOGANS
    BASS / HUMPHRIES / FAVERANI
    SULLINGER / OLYNYK / ANTHONY


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    7,922
    vCash
    1500
    The quality is crap, but it proves a shouting match took place, when all reports that night were just about Melo "waiting" and nothing said something like this happened.

    How are they going to get along at All Star Weekend?


    "Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Northern Connecticut
    Posts
    415
    vCash
    1500
    I knew melo was a chucker, didn't know he was also a cry baby who couldn't handle trash talking.....

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,144
    vCash
    1500
    Childish behavior, classless. Melo just, " keeping it real. "

    It's trash talk on the court, it happens on every basketball court not just NBA Games but on every level, grow up Melo.

    The kid has issues, no dought he lacks good judgement. Glad he plays in NY.

    But not suprised, it's Melo
    Last edited by Bird Fan; 01-09-2013 at 12:22 PM.

    LARRY BIRD
    NBA WORLD CHAMPION 1981,1984,1986

    " The greatest basketball player and mind of all time. "

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    22,687
    vCash
    8600
    Melo's such a *****.



    SOON



  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wethersfield/Storrs, CT
    Posts
    8,975
    vCash
    1500
    Im sure if he shot along his season averages instead of 6-27 or whatever, he wouldn't have been out there. Actin up

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,776
    vCash
    1500
    Adrian Wojnarowski‏@WojYahooNBA

    The NBA has suspended New York's Carmelo Anthony one game for confrontation with Kevin Garnett.
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI 14m  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    new hampshire
    Posts
    8,981
    vCash
    1700
    Quote Originally Posted by 69centers View Post
    The quality is crap, but it proves a shouting match took place, when all reports that night were just about Melo "waiting" and nothing said something like this happened.

    How are they going to get along at All Star Weekend?
    I dont think KG is an all star this year...so it wont be an issue.
    El Presidente

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    7,922
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rufo4100 View Post
    I dont think KG is an all star this year...so it wont be an issue.
    Unless Chris Bosh catches up in votes, KG and Melo will be starters.


    "Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,302
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rufo4100 View Post
    I dont think KG is an all star this year...so it wont be an issue.
    How can you say he won't be an all star when he's leading his position in votes over chris bosh? Makes no sense to me

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,746
    vCash
    1500
    -
    Last edited by MattyG; 01-11-2013 at 01:05 AM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    633
    vCash
    1500
    You guys are calling melo a punk when KG is the biggest moron in the league. He goes and makes comments about Melos wife, any guy would want to punch KG in the face for that. KG is the same guy who called Villanueva a cancer patient because he suffers from alopecia. Also the same guy that said happy Mother's Day motherFer to Tim Duncan on Mother's Day, when everybody knows Duncan lost his mom to cancer when he was 14. Trash talking is one thing but KG is classless! Face the facts

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    7,922
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Foge7 View Post
    You guys are calling melo a punk when KG is the biggest moron in the league. He goes and makes comments about Melos wife, any guy would want to punch KG in the face for that. KG is the same guy who called Villanueva a cancer patient because he suffers from alopecia. Also the same guy that said happy Mother's Day motherFer to Tim Duncan on Mother's Day, when everybody knows Duncan lost his mom to cancer when he was 14. Trash talking is one thing but KG is classless! Face the facts
    Trash talking is like comedians. They do it for the shock value and not for personal spite. KG says that stuff in the heat of battle. Do you think he's the type of guy to just go up to random people on the street and talk trash? It's part of the game that will never go away. It's used as a psychological edge and KG definitely used it to a tee in the Knicks game. You're just mad your team lost and your best player was dumb enough to fall for it and get himself suspended.


    "Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,776
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Foge7 View Post
    You guys are calling melo a punk when KG is the biggest moron in the league. He goes and makes comments about Melos wife, any guy would want to punch KG in the face for that. KG is the same guy who called Villanueva a cancer patient because he suffers from alopecia. Also the same guy that said happy Mother's Day motherFer to Tim Duncan on Mother's Day, when everybody knows Duncan lost his mom to cancer when he was 14. Trash talking is one thing but KG is classless! Face the facts
    Yes, KG sometimes croses the line. If he were on another team, I would be as upset as you seem to be, but he is not on another team.
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI 14m  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •