Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Exclamation Game 34:Bucks at Bulls 7PM CST Wed.

VS

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

8:00 PM ET - United Center, Chicago, IL

vCash
    i think we need this one after our 4 game losing streak!
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    Good to see Jennings put together back to back good games.

vCash
    Yah Jennings played well tonight. I hope Boylan is giving him a little more leniency on offense, it seems that way anyway.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    http://www.sportsradio1250.com/topic...udioId=6192204

Sparky going wild early on playing celebration song and taking calls for nickname for the new Bucks. First was Boylans boys. Other was Boylans brewcity ballers. Forgot what the rest was. Show was over hour long yet again. Then Sparky discusses how loose the team is without Skiles.

Jennings doing the dances and what not kidding around and dancing on the court. He hasn't done much of that since rookie year. Then takes on calls and asks fans if they like the showboating and dancing? Or will it eventually end up in a fight? Also they mention Dalembert got 2 minutes on the court. But Sparky said he wasn't allowed to mention what Dalembert did for the reason of being in the doghouse and then some.

Then a callers suggest a 3 way deal of Ellis to Grizzlies and Gay to Raptors and Bucks get Calderon and Ross. Its made up but callers tossing trades out there. Also they play a recording of a earlier show of NBAtv Greg Anthony on the show. Then Sparky tries to call Woelfel but doesn't answer the phone.

vCash
    Ellis also said his ankle is fine.

vCash
    The one thing that Boylan and Skiles seem to agree on is that Tobias Harris isn't worth having in the rotation. Mbah Moute and Dunleavy are getting all those minutes. That's fine, but it's weird to have a guy who played minutes early in the year not playing any more.

Harris shooting 49% from the field, 35% from 3, and 86% from the line. With those numbers, I would think he would at least get some minutes, especially now that Mbah Moute has come back down to earth.

vCash
    Harris is probably next seasons back up plan if we don't bring Dunleavy back. I think Dunleavy will command more money next year. Ya figure he's healthy and played well both seasons for us. Money will slowly go away fast if and when Ellis opts in with worst season yet. Jennings will command a ton and we will match all offers. Barring any salary dumps this trade deadline. Our team will most likely look the same next year other then 2 rookies added and maybe one veteran minimum player.
    Last edited by MILLERHIGHLIFE; 01-10-2013 at 01:18 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thornga2 View Post
    The one thing that Boylan and Skiles seem to agree on is that Tobias Harris isn't worth having in the rotation. Mbah Moute and Dunleavy are getting all those minutes. That's fine, but it's weird to have a guy who played minutes early in the year not playing any more.

Harris shooting 49% from the field, 35% from 3, and 86% from the line. With those numbers, I would think he would at least get some minutes, especially now that Mbah Moute has come back down to earth.
    No dice...
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash

Meh. Tobias D is pretty bad. He was getting lit up when he was playing on D. Dunleavy is a pure shooter, and Luc Richard is probably Bucks 2nd best defender on the team (outside of Sanders)

Harris will get his time again next year when Dunleavy is gone or Ellis opts out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoCrew5 View Post
    Meh. Tobias D is pretty bad. He was getting lit up when he was playing on D. Dunleavy is a pure shooter, and Luc Richard is probably Bucks 2nd best defender on the team (outside of Sanders)

Harris will get his time again next year when Dunleavy is gone or Ellis opts out.
    Yeah I understand that his D isn't very good, but to not play at all when he's one of the more skilled offensive players on the team is a little silly to me. I mean he might actually be the Bucks best post up offense player.

vCash
    Yeah I understand that his D isn't very good, but to not play at all when he's one of the more skilled offensive players on the team is a little silly to me. I mean he might actually be the Bucks best post up offense player.
    he still isnt horrible i mean the opening game this year vs the celtics he held peirce to like somewhere from 6-18 points cant remember off the top of my head but he did hell of a job on him, i think he just needs to be out there and getting PT and learning from his mistakes!

On another note if we win the next game we will have won the season series albeit D.rose is out but overall they still have hell of a good team! This bucks team sshows up against all the good teams but than come out flat every time we play a game we should win i dont know why that is but if we get it corrected i think we could finish with up to the 4th seed n have HCA in the 1st rd of the playoffs
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)