Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    And the rest of the NFC East is definitely loving how the Redskins kept them out of the playoffs.
    Yet the Skins won as many playoff games as the rest of the division with nothing more than their first division title since 1999. Wouldn't trust Danny Boy and won't believe this is a new beginning until I see it.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    Yet the Skins won as many playoff games as the rest of the division with nothing more than their first division title since 1999. Wouldn't trust Danny Boy and won't believe this is a new beginning until I see it.
    I don't even think Redskins fans expect that, but the RG3 trade wasn't the typical Danny Boy move everyone would expect. He traded picks for a young quarterback with a ton of potential, as opposed to trading for over the hill has-been's, and giving them 8 billion dollar contracts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    I don't even think Redskins fans expect that, but the RG3 trade wasn't the typical Danny Boy move everyone would expect. He traded picks for a young quarterback with a ton of potential, as opposed to trading for over the hill has-been's, and giving them 8 billion dollar contracts.
    I agree . . . but, you have to believe they saw a huge risk in RGIII by going Cousins later in the draft. Depth and team dynamics has always been Danny Boy's issue. A solid first string, no depth and too few draft picks with too many over paid vets. It's never a good salad. Orakpo and Carrier will be huge returns but this RGIII situation has to scare ya.

Again, Skins fans are among the best but this owner is

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789