Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I think RGIII will be fine long-term, but to think he will be playing again in 6 months just seems extremely optimistic. Obviously none of us have a medical degree here, but typically an injury like this takes anywhere from 8-12 months just to get back on the field. It will probably take even longer for him to be 100%. If I'm the Redskins I'm assuming Cousins is taking the majority of the snaps next season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by papipapsmanny View Post
    How I am I playing doctor... tell me please, because I believe Dr. James Andrews?

Oh and completely disregard what I said. Palmer wasn't the same because of mental issues with him being afraid to step into his throws (RG3 didn't get injured like that)

Also completely disregard my other example of Brady

and all the other examples of players coming back from torn ligaments.

Yes I know as a Giants fan you are hoping he isn't ready for the season, but right now all I am going with is what Andrews said, yet that makes me playing doctor... no that makes me believe what the doctor said to be true
    apprently he is the one doubting andrews, but somehow us who go witht he time frame he gave ar ethe one splaying doctor. go figure..........
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    How I am I playing doctor... tell me please, because I believe Dr. James Andrews?

Oh and completely disregard what I said. Palmer wasn't the same because of mental issues with him being afraid to step into his throws (RG3 didn't get injured like that)

Also completely disregard my other example of Brady

and all the other examples of players coming back from torn ligaments.

Yes I know as a Giants fan you are hoping he isn't ready for the season, but right now all I am going with is what Andrews said, yet that makes me playing doctor... no that makes me believe what the doctor said to be true
    That's a crock of ****.

First off Brady is a PURE pocket passer, something RGIII is not, second that was Brady FIRST Acl injury, this is RGIII second.

He's a mobile QB that will take a lot of hits like Mike Vick. If he doesn't adjust like McNabb did, he won't last in this league. Yeah I'm a Giants fan and Idc we beat RGIII before and nearly beat him the second time. We're not afraid. I'm hoping he comes 100% but you never know. Dr Andrews is one of the best sergins in the world but if he lied about not clearing RGIII to play, I don't know what to believe

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    apprently he is the one doubting andrews, but somehow us who go witht he time frame he gave ar ethe one splaying doctor. go figure..........
    Yeah the same doctor who said e didn't clear RGIII to play indicating he let the coach overrule him which is against league rules. You're not a doctor so stop it. He said the samething about AP and was wrong. Ap came back better than ever. Not saying he's wrong, he has more credibility than anyone but with today's athletes you never know.

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Yeah the same doctor who said e didn't clear RGIII to play indicating he let the coach overrule him which is against league rules. You're not a doctor so stop it. He said the samething about AP and was wrong. Ap came back better than ever. Not saying he's wrong, he has more credibility than anyone but with today's athletes you never know.
    dr. james andrews is, and i'm going by what he said. just because shannhan didnt listen doesn't mean he wasn't right

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    dr. james andrews is, and i'm going by what he said. just because shannhan didnt listen doesn't mean he wasn't right
    It's not the fact that shanahan didn't listen, shanahan was SUPPOSE to listen. By league rules you can NEVER OVERULE A DOCTOR which happen and Andrews took 3 weeks to confirm that.

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

vCash
    It's not the fact that shanahan didn't listen, shanahan was SUPPOSE to listen. By league rules you can NEVER OVERULE A DOCTOR which happen and Andrews took 3 weeks to confirm that.
    what does shannhans decision ahve to do with andrews? whether shannhan overrule dit or not has no bearing on andrews medicla opinion, which we are talking about now with the 6 to 8 month timetable

vCash
    Im not acting like I know anything, Im only going with the 6-8 months because that is what Andrews said it would take.

Predicting any sooner or later is just ignorant.
    I was agreeing with you. All we have to go on is what Andrews and the Redskins announce. Even if you someone was an orthopedic surgery they still wouldn't have as much info as the medical staff involved. Only they know the extent of his injury and what procedure they did and what his rehab process entails.

They announced 6-8 months, and that means 6-8 months. Its absurd to say anything to the contrary.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    That's a crock of ****.

ve
    Don't bother dude. You could say "Ny has the highest population of any City in the U.S. and they would call you a homer. Likely counter with "but Texas is larger".

We have no idea how RGIII will recover. They're stuck on Petersen and ESPN.
    Last edited by NYSPORTS98; 01-09-2013 at 03:49 PM.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    January 9, 2013 Dr. Andrews: "Robert Griffin III had successful knee surgery early this morning. He had a direct repair of his LCL and a re-do of his previous ACL reconstruction. We expect a full recovery and it is everybody's hope and belief that due to Robert's high motivation, he will be ready for the 2013 season. The goal of his treatment is to give him the best opportunity for a long professional career."
    http://www.whosay.com/AdamSchefter/c...w&code=UJM4VvM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    The same doctor who said he couldn't tell what was wrong with his knee until he already started surgery? Lol, this isn't the 80s, MRI technology has come a long way.

Redskins are just throwing nothing but bs out there since this mess started. Skins fans and media would lose it if they told the truth that he could miss most of if not all of next year. The franchise would get slaughtered.
    If RG3 comes back and plays fine in 2013, I will remember this.
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewredskin3 View Post
    At this point, Cousins gives us the best opportunity to win.
    30 minutes before RG3 goes down

Let's just keep RG3 in the game. Can't move and risking furthur injury. Great call.
    One play before RG3 goes down

vCash
    If RG3 comes back and plays fine in 2013, I will remember this.
    If he plays fine, I hope he does he's a tremendous talent, this will be a wake up call to change his play style. I think it will hurt him in the short term but it's what he should have been doing this year, being a more pro style QB out of the gate.

Instead they basically sacrificed some of his healthy for short term success that in reality was never going to end up in a Lombardi anyways.

I know I would rather have had a healthy 6 win Rodgers than a playoff loss Rodgers with a tore up knee.

vCash
    Except Andrews isn't a part of the Redskins medical staff.
    At this point, Cousins gives us the best opportunity to win.
    30 minutes before RG3 goes down

Let's just keep RG3 in the game. Can't move and risking furthur injury. Great call.
    One play before RG3 goes down

vCash
    This injury makes the Washington NATIONALS look really good. The Redskins and Shanahan should have taken some notes.
    http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/oscar-taveras
    ~ Oscar Taveras ~ The next Phenom

vCash
    redsksins fans rejoice! RG3 is now going to be the MVP next year if he goes to doctor/magician who treated AP
    He ain't getting touched by Eric Sugarman (Viking's athletic trainer). Sugarman also meraculously helped EJ Henderson recover for this hit before the season started (my god I still cringe at that, thought his career was over), and Cedric Griffen on 2 ACL's, each on different legs. He's a miracle worker, and I'm glad we have him.
    Bridgewater Draft and Highlights Video

Adobt-A-Viking: Josh Robinson
    2 Tackles, 1 INTs, 2.8 QB Rating

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast