Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch Kramer View Post
    Cousins is a good, capable backup. but lets not get ahead of ourselves. RG3 when healthy is an elite NFL QB.
    Not getting ahead of myself at all. I can assure you once his contract is up, teams will be looking at him as a starter.
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post

Lastly, lol @ all the surgeons on PSD!
    Nah, Everbody recovers from ACL surgery through the power of "we want him to" and "if Petersen can". Just ask ESPN

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    Petersen had multiple ACL tears? He has to drop back which requires side stepping and runs downfield straight up without lowering his shoulders. Thanks Doc - oh wait . . . .
    i didnt say he'll be fine, i said people are very premature writing him off now. clearly they have proven that the surgury works and players who get it can still be effective.
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    Did Palmer tear his ACL 2 times? Was Palmer a QB that relied on his legs?
    every qb relies on their legs

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Nah, Everbody recovers from ACL surgery through the power of "we want him to" and "if Petersen can". Just ask ESPN
    you do relaize you are just as bad as people who say he'll bakc sooner by saying he'll noit be ack at all. you are uing you apprent medical degree to declare the opposite.

vCash
    >>>Given that itís the second ACL surgery for RG3, and the fact thereís other damage, an Adrian Peterson-type miracle rehab might be hard to pull off.

But what we know for now is that heís in for a significant time away, and there are enough reports to go on that itís impossible to know*at the moment how long it will take.<<<<

Good to see reports besides ESPN nonsense are emerging. That and wannabe docs

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

vCash
    >>>Given that itís the second ACL surgery for RG3, and the fact thereís other damage, an Adrian Peterson-type miracle rehab might be hard to pull off.

But what we know for now is that heís in for a significant time away, and there are enough reports to go on that itís impossible to know*at the moment how long it will take.<<<<

Good to see reports besides ESPN nonsense are emerging. That and wannabe docs
    one of the best orthopedic surgeons there is said 6-8 months. i think we cna go with that and anyone argueing that (yourself included) falls into you category of PSD medical degrees

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by papipapsmanny View Post
    that doesn't take anything away from my point...

Carson Palmer tore his ACL and MCL and dislocated his knee cap in the bengals first playoff game in 2006 and returned was playing in the preseason that same year.

Brady the same recovery time but his just happened in the 1st week of the season.

Both came back, Palmer was a head case as he never stepped into his throws again the same as he had because he feared getting hit like that again. Brady overcame that easily.

Griffin should be fine. I could see him missing no games, to maybe 4 games with the way they are saying his recovery time is.
    And yet Palmer was never the same again. And griffin is a mobile QB totally different. Stop playing doctor

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    one of the best orthopedic surgeons there is said 6-8 months. i think we cna go with that and anyone argueing that (yourself included) falls into you category of PSD medical degrees
    BS - I never made any claims how he would recover. You and your type are hung on petersen's jock making ridiculous claims. Nobody, not even Andrews, knows how his knee will respond. They can only guess. That's a fact.

vCash
    every qb relies on their legs
    Do you just act stupid on PSD or did you really not know what that comment meant?

vCash
    BS - I never made any claims how he would recover. You and your type are hung on petersen's jock making ridiculous claims. Nobody, not even Andrews, knows how his knee will respond. They can only guess. That's a fact.
    hung on petersons jock? all i said was anyone writing him off is stupid, as peterosn has proven. i didn't say what he would do either way.

andrews is making an educated guess, not a guess. theres a big difference. he seems t think RG3 will be fine when all is said and done, we should listen to him as the authority on the situation

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    Do you just act stupid on PSD or did you really not know what that comment meant?
    i udnerstand your comment. i dont agree with it. every qb uses their legs. major knee issues can hamper a running qb and a non-running qb just as much

vCash
    hung on petersons jock? all i said was anyone writing him off is stupid, as peterosn has proven. i didn't say what he would do either way.

andrews is making an educated guess, not a guess. theres a big difference. he seems t think RG3 will be fine when all is said and done, we should listen to him as the authority on the situation
    Never wrote him off. Another in a long line of inaccurate guessing

vCash
    oh well RG3's career is pretty much gonna be filled with leg problems from here on out. it was a bad investment from beginning because the style in which he plays the QB position. you would have to be an idiot franchise if you invest in any of these running type style QB's they get hit too many times too last

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    And yet Palmer was never the same again. And griffin is a mobile QB totally different. Stop playing doctor
    How I am I playing doctor... tell me please, because I believe Dr. James Andrews?

Oh and completely disregard what I said. Palmer wasn't the same because of mental issues with him being afraid to step into his throws (RG3 didn't get injured like that)

Also completely disregard my other example of Brady

and all the other examples of players coming back from torn ligaments.

Yes I know as a Giants fan you are hoping he isn't ready for the season, but right now all I am going with is what Andrews said, yet that makes me playing doctor... no that makes me believe what the doctor said to be true
    Jackie Bradley Junior.... that is all

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast