hey guys the surgeons no nothing, only the poster on PSD
    Jackie Bradley Junior.... that is all

vCash
    Get well soon RGIII.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by papipapsmanny View Post
    hey guys the surgeons no nothing, only the poster on PSD
    "know" Doc

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    Kirk Cousins is just as Legit as RG III, just not a scrambler.
    Cousins is a good, capable backup. but lets not get ahead of ourselves. RG3 when healthy is an elite NFL QB.

vCash
    I honestly think this time table was put to keep ticket sales high.

WAS should focus on fixing their damn field and hopefully this time Shanahan doesn't risk his franchise QB.

I wish RG III a quick recovery and hopefully he is the same player.

Lastly, lol @ all the surgeons on PSD!

PSD's Shane Vereen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    "know" Doc
    that doesn't take anything away from my point...

Carson Palmer tore his ACL and MCL and dislocated his knee cap in the bengals first playoff game in 2006 and returned was playing in the preseason that same year.

Brady the same recovery time but his just happened in the 1st week of the season.

Both came back, Palmer was a head case as he never stepped into his throws again the same as he had because he feared getting hit like that again. Brady overcame that easily.

Griffin should be fine. I could see him missing no games, to maybe 4 games with the way they are saying his recovery time is.

vCash
    AP came back from a torn ACL in 8 months? psh!

Rod Woodson returned from a torn ACL in 5 months in 1995.

Jerry Rice returned from a torn ACL in 3.5 months in 1997.

We're in 2013 fools- with modern science, RGIII could come back from this injury in 3 months, but they're saying 6 months just to be safe.
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

vCash
    If there's one athlete in the NFL who may be able to rise to the level of athlete that Adrian Peterson is, I think it's RG3. If he goes all in and agressive like AP did, he might have a chance to come back within the projected 6 to 8 months and be close to 100%.

I think the strength of the knee is important here. A lot of players heal and are cleared to play but they just don't have the strength in the knee to play like they used to before the injury until close to a year has passed.

Since he's the franchise QB, I think the coaching staff won't rush him back this time. I always thought the doctors should take the decision of when to come back out of the hands of the players because what football player would say "no I can't come back in and play" when their coach asks them? I remember when Big Ben said something similar and Hines Ward was all over him on it.

vCash
    I hope RG3 can come back from this. He's losing the entire offseason, which is crucial for a second year QB.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    I hope people are expecting an Adrian Peterson like return time for Rg3
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    that doesn't take anything away from my point...

Carson Palmer tore his ACL and MCL and dislocated his knee cap in the bengals first playoff game in 2006 and returned was playing in the preseason that same year.

Brady the same recovery time but his just happened in the 1st week of the season.

Both came back, Palmer was a head case as he never stepped into his throws again the same as he had because he feared getting hit like that again. Brady overcame that easily.

Griffin should be fine. I could see him missing no games, to maybe 4 games with the way they are saying his recovery time is.
    Did Palmer tear his ACL 2 times? Was Palmer a QB that relied on his legs?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    Did Palmer tear his ACL 2 times? Was Palmer a QB that relied on his legs?

So because he runs it will take him longer to heal?

vCash
    Here I was thinking a residency in Orthopedics was a 5 years after 8 years of medical school. Turns out all it takes is a user account on PSD.

I think I'll trust the foremost expert on ligament injuries in the world, Dr. Andrews, when he says 6-8 months than the "experience" displayed here.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    Here I was thinking a residency in Orthopedics was a 5 years after 8 years of medical school. Turns out all it takes is a user account on PSD.

I think I'll trust the foremost expert on ligament injuries in the world, Dr. Andrews, when he says 6-8 months than the "experience" displayed here.
    Im not acting like I know anything, Im only going with the 6-8 months because that is what Andrews said it would take.

Predicting any sooner or later is just ignorant.

vCash
    So because he runs it will take him longer to heal?
    No, it will take him longer to be the player he was if he ever gets back to the player he was running wise.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast