Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    My uncle and I had been talking on Friday and he was saying how RG3 would end up one of the best QBs of all time. I said one more hit on that knee this year and he'd end up having surgery or worse. We'll have to see how he comes back from it, but so far it looks like I was right.

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

vCash
    He may never be the same again and if he doesn't turn into a pocket passer, he won't last very long in the league

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    I hope the Eagles play them both times before he comes back.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

vCash
    I hope making the Playoffs was worth it Redskins, way to screw up your future.

vCash
    nice so between july and september 9th?

I guess he misses no games (best case) to 4 games
    Jackie Bradley Junior.... that is all

vCash
    I wish him the best in his recovery

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    This is one of then worst injuries an athlete can suffer, and it's his 2nd time, 6-8 months is a joke. Redskins are trying to save face and keep fans optimistic,

Well see a dumbed down weaker version of rg3 in 2014 if he's lucky.

[The LCL or acl by itself is a 8-10 month healing process at best most of the time, with both of them torn who knows.
    The doctors and experts that have evaluated his knee? Having both of them injured does not neccasarily prolong the recovery time. However, I do expect him to be out closer to 8-9 months than 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewredskin3 View Post
    At this point, Cousins gives us the best opportunity to win.
    30 minutes before RG3 goes down

Let's just keep RG3 in the game. Can't move and risking furthur injury. Great call.
    One play before RG3 goes down

vCash
    do the people that keep saying he will be ruined forever or that th redskins destoryed their future not know about adrian peterson?
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I hope the Eagles play them both times before he comes back.

Kirk Cousins is just as Legit as RG III, just not a scrambler.
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    do the people that keep saying he will be ruined forever or that th redskins destoryed their future not know about adrian peterson?

Thank you!
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    This is one of then worst injuries an athlete can suffer, and it's his 2nd time, 6-8 months is a joke. Redskins are trying to save face and keep fans optimistic,

Well see a dumbed down weaker version of rg3 in 2014 if he's lucky.

The LCL or acl by itself is a 8-10 month healing process at best most of the time, with both of them torn who knows.
    The fact that both are injured doesn't really impact recovery time all that much. Its not like he has to rehab both separately or have two separate surgeries. Its the same process.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    Petersen had multiple ACL tears? He has to drop back which requires side stepping and runs downfield straight up without lowering his shoulders. Thanks Doc - oh wait . . . .

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Shannys fault I seen how limited he was.... just awful

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    The fact that both are injured doesn't really impact recovery time all that much. Its not like he has to rehab both separately or have two separate surgeries. Its the same process.
    It definitely will prolong the process. Body can only do so much. It's why when athletes have major injury there told to do nothing, not even work out the other parts of there body.

Because it will prolong the healing process.

6-8 healing time would make him a walking miracle. Again, I don't think he plays in 2013. Stop comparing him to Peterson, that's like comparing every basketball player who started playing ball in hgh school to Michael Jordan.

Peterson was the exception to the rule.

Canelo with the nice 7 punch combination

vCash
    The doctors and experts that have evaluated his knee? Having both of them injured does not neccasarily prolong the recovery time. However, I do expect him to be out closer to 8-9 months than 6.
    The same doctor who said he couldn't tell what was wrong with his knee until he already started surgery? Lol, this isn't the 80s, MRI technology has come a long way.

Redskins are just throwing nothing but bs out there since this mess started. Skins fans and media would lose it if they told the truth that he could miss most of if not all of next year. The franchise would get slaughtered.
    Last edited by AddiX; 01-09-2013 at 12:10 PM.

Canelo with the nice 7 punch combination

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast