Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 256573747576 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1139
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Just let em be bro lol people think since they post articles they have some intelligence but there are only a select few writers who actually are intelligent and know wth they are talking about. Anyone can write an article, not that hard, its just his opinion.

I also like how people keep bringing up this year but don't mention how good Gay was playing last year when ZBO was out.

Not to mention no one ever factors in the coaching scheme and how it never fit him.
    To be honest on paper i'm not sure if Casey is the best coach for Gay either. Hollins wasn't good for him mainly because of the slow offensive system they had and because he isn't really a good strategist. He's much like Sam Mitchell (good player coach)

vCash
    I have all day go ahead and name your guys better than him. You'll be reaching. Just because Bargs has no use to Raptors fans doesn't mean other teams and fans don't understand his skill set.
    Maybe a top 50 list of players isn't the way to build a team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    Anyone else get the sense Casey might have his hands full trying to fight the best friend two man game?
    Yes, he will have his hands full trying to create a team out of this collection. The two best friends thing just complicates the challenge Casey has ahead.

vCash
    Holy crap! I didn't think the trade would have happened this quickly

S E A N....M A Y N E

vCash
    Tony Allen, Mike Conley are better than Bargnani??? lmao ok then

I do know math and I was saying were above average now instead of being below average. We went from having 1 top 50 player to having 2 and 3 in the top 65 thats above average not just average.
    They're both top 5 defenders and are the defensive anchors for Memphis.

vCash
    Sucks we didn't get to keep Ed. I guess we do with what he have.

Now we have 2 players in (or near) the top 10 in their position in Gay and Lowry.

I expect Derozan to become a bit of a disappointment with Gay around hogging the ball.

vCash
    Lol at the Grizzlies trading guys like ZBo and Gay when they were the talk of the league last year. Maybe it works down the road but Davis won't be like ZBo and Prince (or whoever they trade for at SF) will likely not end up being like Gay.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    Maybe a top 50 list of players isn't the way to build a team.
    you're making some good sense here today ink
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    And if you didn't like the other article, here's another:

http://www.tsn.ca/blogs/tim_chisholm/?id=413135
    i dont get it. how can gay stunt ross' growth by eating all his minutes ? i didnt know ross can play the 3 and its news to me if gay can play the 2

i can see gay, derozan, & ross all playing on the court together at certain times when we go small.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Lol at the Grizzlies trading guys like ZBo and Gay when they were the talk of the league last year. Maybe it works down the road but Davis won't be like ZBo and Prince (or whoever they trade for at SF) will likely not end up being like Gay.
    They made the deals because they realized they had over-invested in players that weren't game changers. They hit a plateau. That plateau is above us but believe me it will be frustrating for fans to be stuck at that plateau when we get there. The Grizzlies got rid of them because they weren't taking them anywhere. I can't believe how stupid this deal is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    i dont get it. how can gay stunt ross' growth by eating all his minutes ? i didnt know ross can play the 3 and its news to me if gay can play the 2

i can see gay, derozan, & ross all playing on the court together at certain times when we go small.
    With Gay and Lowry on the court how often do you think Ross will see the ball? The author's point is that Ross is a lot like Rudy Gay and if BC had the patience OR JOB SECURITY to wait for him to develop he would find that out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    you're making some good sense here today ink
    for a guy who isnt afraid of replacing whats not working and taking a risk your being a little bit of a debbie downer about this.

how bout giving it a chance ?

vCash
    for the record Eagles ESPN had Gay at 37, Lowry at 51 and Bargnani at 57(58?) when the year started. don't think any of them would be ranked as high if they re-polled the experts as of now. that could change though, surely.

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    for a guy who isnt afraid of replacing whats not working and taking a risk your being a little bit of a debbie downer about this.

how bout giving it a chance ?
    oh **** man i hope it works. i'm just not a fan of using 2 of the things that were working to do it.

vCash
    For me, You give up Davis but you have Amir who is very similar and can step right in and put up similar numbers to Ed, so you dont lose much depth at PF. Jose had to go, you cant trade a lotto pick for a guy and give up on him 3 months later, and hes younger than Jose (lowry). You gain a potential all sar SF which is what they have needed forever. Rudy's rebounding numbers will skyrocket without playing beside Zbo and Gasol. Good trade IMO, didnt have to give up a first which is what i was worried about most
    Twitter me PSDers I follow back @Electrro

Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 256573747576 LastLast